Part 1

Lucy has been living all on her own since she left her father. Her father hated seeing her, ever since her mother's death. And since he hated her for her mother's death, she hated herself.

Her mother died from saving her in a car accident. Lucy was about seven, she was waiting outside for her mother at a small book store. Her mom was getting a book she loved to read. But while Lucy waited, she saw a boy going after a ball across the street. Lucy chased after the ball, hoping to get it for him. Then a car going really fast started going closer to them. Closer, closer..... And then BAM!!

Lucy opened her eyes and saw her mother lying in front of the car, blood pooling all around her. The boy was right next to her crying. It had all happened so fast. She didn't know what had happened. All she knew was that her mom wouldn't wake up.

Lucy shook her body crying " mommy wake up ". Other people crowded around them. Gasping and feeling bad for the two kids. The driver came out of the car and was completely scarred. Apologizing to the kids, but they didn't listen to him.

Eventually the ambulance came and called her father. He blamed Lucy for this. And in a way she knew. She figured out that her mom was dead. She looked into everybody's hearts that day. Filled with pity, sadness. And her father, filled with hate. The doctors didn't really care, this happens to them all the time. All they knew was, mom is dead, family is sad, that's it.

Months later, and Lucy's father didn't even dare to talk to her or look at her. Because he would either yell at her or cry. Lucy reminded her father of Layla too much.

Eventually Lucy packed up her things and left. Ending her up right at a middle school, called Fairy Tail Junior High. Lucy lives in the dorms all by herself. No one talks to her cause she always looks depressed. She sees everyone's hearts and sees happiness and crushes. She doesn't like it, why does everyone have to be so damn happy? She hates it. No one wants to get involved with her because they are afraid of losing that happiness with a depressed person like Lucy.

______________

It's another same morning for Lucy. She gets up, showers, gets dressed, and eats. Then walks to school. She took her phone and earbuds so she doesn't have to listen to the happy laughs and cheery voices of the kids around her. She turns on her phone and puts on Ballad of Mona Lisa, by Panic! At The Disco. Nobody looks at her, or even talks about her, like she doesn't exist. Sometimes the teacher forgets to call her name during attendance. You could say Lucy doesn't care about the world anymore. She just keeps her head low and thinks of no one else, but herself.