Fourteen: Morning Sight

Third Person P.O.V.

In the Shinozaki household, there sleeps Ayumi, beside her was the undeniably handsome delinquent, Yoshiki.

Why was Yoshiki sleeping with Ayumi? Well, it was because of yesterday.

Ayumi encountered a dangerous situation where she was cornered by three hideous looking adult men. She thought she was done for, but that was until a savior came.

It was Yoshiki.

Thankful that she was safe, Ayumi offered to help him by tending his wounds.

After tending his wounds, Ayumi asked for a favor. She wants Yoshiki to stay for the night.

Long story short; Yoshiki is now sleeping with Ayumi.

The beautiful rays of the sunlight entered the windows, illuminating the inside of Ayumi's room.

As the light touches Ayumi's bed, Yoshiki soon yawned.

He opened his eyes slowly, and then sat up, examining his surroundings. His eyes landed on Ayumi's beautiful sleeping face. He looked at her, smiling, and gently touched her cheeks.

He was going to find a way to make Ayumi his, however, it'll be a difficult and tedious job. Yoshiki was known for being a delinquent. He sleeps during class, he skips class, he joined a gang...

That was until Ayumi came, and everything changed.

He wants to know more about Ayumi. The only things that he know of are that she likes occult or something that is related to the paranormal, likes reading some novellas, play games, hates adult men, and has a crush on Satoshi.

His love for Ayumi is undying. The only girl that ever made him feel like this was Ayumi only.

As he spaced out, Ayumi's eyebrows furrowed and soon she slowly opened her eyes, and was now staring at Yoshiki, who was still touching her cheek, smiling sweetly.

She blushed and said, "Ki-Kishinuma...?"

Yoshiki heard her and snapped and quickly removed his hand away from Ayumi's delicate cheek. "I-I'm sorry!"

She lightly giggled and replied, "Don't be."

To make things not awkward, he cleared his throat and looked down on his lap. "G-Good morning." He greeted, his face flushed.

Ayumi smiled and said the same, "Good morning."

-----

They were now downstairs, eating breakfast, together with Ayumi's sister, Hinoe.

"So, how was sleep?" Hinoe asked, while grinning sheepishly. Ayumi, remembering what happened last night, suddenly flushed and straightened her position.

"O-Oh! Sleep was good! H-How about you, Kishinuma?" She nervously asked and immediately shoved a bacon on her mouth.

"I slept well. Thank you, really." He curved his lips into a gentle smile and continued eating his bacon.

"O-Oh! I see!" She answered, and tried to keep her composure. While Yoshiki was busy with his food, Ayumi lightly touched her lips and frowned.

If only I could do that again...

Hinoe observed her little sister and tried to stifle her giggle. She knew that Ayumi was soon falling in love with Yoshiki, but yet she knew that Ayumi would try and deny her feelings for Yoshiki.

Ayumi then proceeded to eat her bacon, while taking short glances at Yoshiki. He was closing his eyes, obviously enjoying his food. She smiled and thought, He's a good guy, after all. And he looks so innocent when eating. And his lips... are so gentle.