Two: We're Classmates?!

AUTHOR:

I promise you. This one will be longer.

==PixelManiac==

[Yoshiki's P.O.V.]
I stared at Ayumi for a minute. She noticed me and I quickly looked away, blushing madly.

"Hey.. You look familiar."

She started to approach. Oh my god, what am I suppose to do?!

I slowly turned my head to face her. She gasped and smiled.

"K-Kishinuma-kun!! Its nice to see you again!!" Everytime she smiles, it makes my heart go boom.

I sweat dropped and flashed her a smile.

"Y-Yeah.. Nice to see you, too.." I nervously and shyly answered.

She frowned a bit and pouted. "You still remembered me, don't you?"

A big smile crept onto my face. How could I forget you? When you're on my mind everyday?

"Of course. I still remember you, Shinozaki." I gave her a thumbs up and she smiled.

"Yipee!! Kishinuma-kun still remembered me!" I blushed even redder or something. She was just too freaking adorable.

"Ehehe.. Yeah.." I just let her hugged me. In fact, I like it anyway.

"Mochida-kun!! Long time no see!!" She cheerfully greeted Satoshi with a big smile, and then.. BLUSHING?

"Shinozaki-san!! Its been awhile, hasn't it?"

"You bet!!" Her smile grew bigger.

I was a bit jealous and then subconsiously talked to Shinozaki.

"Sooo.. We're classmates, huh?" I rubbed my head while nervously asking.

"Oh yeah.. Now that you mentioned it.. WE ARE!!" She hugged me again. Ugghh.. So Kawaiiness..

"Hey Kishinuma.."

"Hmm?" I hummed.

"Be a good boy this year, okay?" She looked at me with a pouty face.

I felt shivers everytime she looks into my eyes. Oh my god, is this true love?

"Y-Yeah.. I will.." I smiled at her again.

"Promise?"

"Promise.."

For you, Shinozaki.. I'll do anything..

~FAST FORWARD~

It was our free time. All of my classmates were talking while I was just staring at the window for no reason at all. What am I supposed to do anyway?

"Yoshiki!" I jumped a bit and turned my head to see Satoshi gesturing me to come.

I growled and followed.

"Ugh.. What?"

"Don't 'What?' me. I'll introduce you to our classmates. Guys, This is Yoshiki Kishinuma, my best pal." Satoshi nugded me to wave at them.

"Hey.." I waved.

"Hi, Kishinuma! I'm Naomi Nakashima! Nice meeting you!"

"I'm Seiko Shinohara! Naomi's BestFriend!"

"Mayu Suzumoto here! Nice to meet you!"

"Sakutaro Morishige. Its a pleasure to meet you."

"You already know me. Ayumi Shinozaki!!"

I suddenly felt a good vibe from them. Man, I think this school year is gonna be fun.

~FAST FORWARD.. A BIT~

We were playing truth or dare. We were having so much fun. I also realized that I laughed for the first time.

The bottle stopped at Ayumi. She was a bit nervous and I was pretty much excited for her choice.

"Okay!! Shinozaki, Truth or Dare?" Seiko asked.

"T-Truth.." She sweatdropped and blushed.

"Who's your crush?" The question alarmed me and I opened my ears WIDE OPEN to hear her answer. Suddenly, she came close to Seiko and whispered. I frowned not knowing who her crush was.

Seiko started giggling and nodded. Then, she spoke again.

"Okay! Onward with the game!!"

I sighed.

Ayumi.. Who's your crush?

==END==

AUTHOR:

Sorry for the LONG delay!! I got busy with my family.

Anyways, Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

==PixelManiac==