One: Meeting Her Again

[Yoshiki's P.O.V.]

Ugh. School's back again. It sucks, to be honest.

Well, actually, it doesn't 'cause there was this girl I had a crush on from the past year. Yeah. She was pretty cute, too.

I grabbed my bag and ate a toast bread and went out of my apartment. I locked the door knob, making sure I won't be robbed. I walked to school early to see that girl again. Man. I wish I'd meet her soon.

Since school wasn't far away from my apartment, I arrived at the school.

-Timeskip-

I went to the second floor and found the room I was in. I looked at the sign to see if I was right. Yep, I was.

I went inside the classroom. No one was still there, so I sat to my assigned seat and took a nap. Oh yeah, if you wanna know what classroom I am in, I'm in Class 2-C.

I took a nap for 5 minutes and felt something tapping on my back. I awoke, rubbing my eyes and groaning and stretching.

"You need something?" I annoyingly asked.

"You're the first one to arrive?" The voice was familiar. It was Satoshi's voice.

"Oh, hey Satoshi. Long time no see." I flashed him a quick smile and waved.

"Long time no see, Yoshiki!" He charged and hugged me. Ugh. This feels awkward.

Minutes passed by and more students came in. I was bored so I kinda stared at the window, watching students greet each other, waving, smiling and etc. While I was staring into the void, I heard a familiar voice and a familiar name.

"Ayumi-chan!"

"Mayu! Its good to see you again!" I quickly snapped and glanced at the door.

My jaw dropped and my eyes widen.

Is that... AYUMI?! AYUMI SHINOZAKI?!

-End-

AUTHOR:

Hii!! Sorry if it was short. I was trying to give you guys a cliffhanger or something. I'm such a lazy person. :P

Stay tuned!

WARNING

SLOW UPDATES!

==PixelManiac==