Thirteen: Yoshiki Saves The Day!

Yoshiki's P.O.V.

I sat down on my chair and started doing some homework. Yeah, I know, shocking, right? A delinquent like me doing homework.. I wanna impress Shinozaki, okay?

My mind was filled with nothing but Ayumi herself. I am madly inlove with her. She's all I think about. She's the girl that I need. I love her. I really do.

As I was writing down, I heard a muffled scream from outside. I stopped and put my pen down, and stood up and opened my window.

"What the hell..?" I looked around, and shrugged. But before I could even close the window, I stopped in my tracks as I heard a familiar voice.

"Kishinuma!" That voice.. It belonged to..

"Shinozaki?" I looked around again, and closed the window and went outside. I brought my jacket with me to keep me warm.

Again, the muffled scream got louder and upon hearing it, panic came rushing down my veins.

"Shinozaki!" I started running to where the voice was.

"Don't worry! I'm coming! Hang on, Shinozaki!"

Third Person P.O.V.

Ayumi started cowering and whimpering as the three disgusting strangers blocked her, preventing her from escaping.

Ayumi kept crying and crying, and was hoping that Yoshiki would save her.

Please.. Kishinuma.. Save me..

The three men kept laughing and started creeping towards her, and bent down. "Now listen here, school girl~ You better follow us or we'll-"

"HEY!"

The three men, gasped and turned their heads to where the voice was. Standing in front of them, was a blonde male, breathing heavily, clenching his fists, making his knuckles white. It was Yoshiki. He was furious at them, and gritted his teeth.

Shinozaki smiled and tears of joy came rushing down her cheeks. "Kishinuma-kun.." She mumbled.

"Who the hell are you?" Asked one of the men.

"Does it matter?" Yoshiki scoffed and kept glaring at them. The three of them just shrugged and looked at Shinozaki again.

"Touch her and YOU'RE DEAD." Yoshiki growled, narrowing his eyes at the three men. The men just laughed and ignored him, and with that, Yoshiki snapped.

Yoshiki was now super pissed, and with a flash, Yoshiki punched one of them right in their face. He fell to the ground with a loud thud. The other two gasped and charged towards the blonde male. Yoshiki smirked and did the same.

Punching, kicking, screaming.. This was the sight that Ayumi is seeing. She gaped at Yoshiki. She was glad that he came to save her.

My savior.. She thought to herself.

The other two fell to the ground, with a bloody face, and a bunch of bruises on their arms. Yoshiki had successfully defeated them. However, Yoshiki had bruises as well. Ayumi came to a realization and stood up and went to Yoshiki.

"Kishinuma! Are you okay?!" She asked, worry and concern etched on her face.

"A little." Yoshiki sheepishly smiled.

Ayumi looked at the blonde male and said something out of the blue. "Y-You were amazing.." She complimented. Yoshiki chuckled and gave her a toothy grin. "Thanks. It was a good thing that I joined a gang last year." Said Yoshiki.

"A gang?!" She gasped in horror, but Yoshiki just chuckled. "Don't worry, I am not in a gang anymore." He smiled once more. Ayumi sighed and held his hand. "Come with me."