Eleven: The Tsundere Delinquent

AUTHOR:

The title says it all. ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

Yoshiki's P.O.V.

I woke up early in the morning and rubbed my eyes. I went to the bathroom to take a bath. I went out, went downstairs, ate breakfast, and left my apartment to go to school.

To be honest, I actually changed. I was not like this before. I was always late for school. I used to skip classes all the time. Is it because of Shinozaki?

Remembering her name made me remember something that was memorable, to me at least.

My face went entirely red as I kept remembering that scene. I shook my head frantically and scratched my head.

Sheeesh.. Why do she have to kiss me on the cheek..

As I was walking, not paying attention to what's ahead of me, I bumped into someone who was a bit short.

"Oh. Excuse me, I'm sorry." I apologized firmly.

"No, its okay." The voice of the person I bumped into made me skip a beat.

Ohhh shit..

"Oh! Kishinuma-kun, hi!" Shinozaki gleamed and smiled at me. I instantly froze, and just stared at her, with my mind not functioning properly.

"K... Kishinuma-kun?" I snapped and rubbed my left cheek and smiled sheepishly.

"S.. Sorry, I-I was.. Uhh.. Ehh.." I nervously chuckled and Shinozaki just smiled.

"Wanna go to school with me?" She asked, looking at me, piercing me with her blue eyes.(Correct me if I'm wrong because I forgot the color of her eyes.)

"U-Uhh.. Sure, I mean.." I really don't want to agree but, hey its Shinozaki. I can't just deny her. She's too adorable.

Grinning, she held my hand and dragged me, gesturing me to start walking.

It was awkward. Me and her, holding hands together, words cannot properly express my happiness right now.

I cleared my throat to break the awkwardness. "So uhm, how was sleep?" I mentally facepalmed. Really Yoshiki? Is that how you start a damn conversation?

She glanced at me and giggled. "Yeah, sleep was good. I really wanted to stay at home right now." I took a glance and she was a bit tired. I decided to buy her some coffee so that she won't be sleepy.

I let go of her hand, and went to the coffee vending machine we just happen to pass by.

"Kishinuma?" She started walking towards me and tugged my sleeve. I looked at her and gave her a smile. She was confused until she saw the coffee on my hand.

"Here. Drink this. I know you're a bit tired." I gave the coffee to her, and a smile appeared on her pretty face.

"Thank you, Kishinuma-kun!" She started drinking, and after finishing her drink, she was now a bit energetic.

Smiling, I grabbed her arm, not her hand. "Come on, we'll be late." As we started walking, she suddenly asked, "You seem to be motivated to go to school right now, Kishinuma. Let me guess, you have a crush on our class, do you?" I stopped my feet fron walking and froze. Sweat came rushing down my forehead and I started blushing. "W-What are you talking about?! I-I don't like anyone! S-Stupid!" I bluntly replied.

Shinozaki started smirking. "Why are you mad? I was just asking. Hmm, maybe, you DO like someone! Ehehe! Stop denying, Kishinuma!" She laughed. My face went red even more.

Yes.. I like someone.. I like you, Shinozaki.. But.. You like someone else..

"N-No, I don't!" I denied, hiding my flustered face away from her.

She kept laughing and laughing and I was hella annoyed. In a sudden moment, I held her hand and started walking. "Yeah, yeah. Stop that, we'll be late for school." She giggled and nodded. "Whatever you say, Kishinuma the Tsundere Delinquent." A tick mark appeared on my forehead. Annoyed, I faced her and said, "Will you stop that? Geez.." She flinched for a bit and smiled. "Okay~" We both started walking. And then I just noticed.

I was holding her hand, she should react or something. Why is she letting me hold her hand?

I shrugged it off. Its okay. I am her friend, after all.

Friend...

We both reached our destination. We walked side by side through the hallway, telling each other some silly stories. I felt extremely happy, knowing that I made her laugh and smile.

"Good morning, everyone!" Shinozaki greeted cheerfully.

"Good morning, Ayumi-chan!" -Mayu

"Morning, Shinozaki!" -Seiko

"Good morning." -Morishige

"Good morning, Shinozaki!" -Naomi

"Where's Mochida?" I asked.

"I guess he's still at home." Shinozaki frowned and shook her head. My heart crumbled down to pieces. "Anyway, guys I have something to share!" She gestured everyone to come near her, so they did.

"Kishinuma likes someone in our class!" I froze and sweatdropped and started blushing.

"N-No, I don't!!" I denied like a 10-year old.

"Really?! Who is it, Kishinuma?" Mayu excitedly asked.

"No o-one! I don't l-like a-anyone!" I denied again.

"Probably Naomi, since her breasts are so big~ Just like watermelons~" Seiko, forming a ' ̄ω ̄' grin, looked at Naomi pervertedly, while.. Ehem.. Fondling with her.. Uhh.. Watermelon breasts

"Shut up, Seiko!" Naomi removed Seiko's hands from her breasts.

"Or maybe Mayu." Shinozaki thought.

"Impossible. Maybe he likes you, Shinozaki." Morishige added, making me sweatdrop even more.

They paused and started thinking, and then, Mayu spoke.

"Do you like Shinozaki?" She asked. I was now in full panic. What am I going to do?!

I exhaled and coldly answered. "No. I don't like anyone here. I actually don't have any interests in girls, sorry." Although, deep inside, I want to scream so loud that I like Shinozaki, but the problem is, she doesn't like me.

"Ahh, okay.." They all said in unison. Silence filled the classroom and I want to break the silence, so I started another topic.

"Anyway! Let's just tell some silly and embarassing stories. Its actually a lot more fun." I suggested. All of them nodded in agreement and all of us formed a circle and started the conversation.

Ayumi's P.O.V.

Oh.. He doesn't like anyone..

So.. Why am I disappointed?! I like Mochida and Mochida only!

Why am I like this?!

Why? Why am I sad? Knowing that he doesn't like anyone..

He doesn't like.. Me..

Do I..

Like Kishinuma?

=END=

AUTHOR:

Here ya goooo! Sorry it took so long. I was tired and can't think properly, sooooooo..

Anyway! I hope you like the newly updated chapter!

Until next time! Bye~! (〜^∇^)〜

Note: If there are any typos, let me know.

==PixelManiac==