Loads And Loads Of Wedding Planning.

Start from the beginning

I went up to him and kissed him. "It's ok baby you'll get some later.." I said smiling. "I'm gone get your ass as soon as we get back." he said seriously. "Who ass you gone get?" I asked him getting in his face. He slapped me on my ass making me jump and turn red. "This one." he said and i crossed my arms and rolled my eyes. I went into the nursery and checked on my babies. They were awake and constantly turning over and making those baby sounds. They've been a bit Moody because I believe soon they're starting to teethe. "Good morning my babies!" I cood and they became so happy. I picked them up and changed them. I gave them a bath together and they were playing and Ariyah splashed josiah. "Hey hey hey..." I said playfully and she laughed and he laughed too. "We made the most beautiful babies.." I said smiling at them. I dried them off and I lotioned them up.

(Ariyah now)

(Ariyah now)

(Josiah now)

(Josiah now)

I got them dressed and went downstairs. "You're going to have an exciting day today babies.." i said to them and they smiled. All the other kids were already up and showering. Terrence went out for a jog and he came back in and scared me. I jumped and rolled my eyes. "Hey my two troublemakers. " said terrence tickling them. They were sitting in their little stools with the tables and I was cooking breakfast. Trey came down and started fixing a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and I got an idea. I gave a little peanut butter to them and the faces they made were so funny. They were trying to swallow it and picked up their bottles to wash it down. I smiled and terrence sat next to them and started playing with them. They loved watching us do stuff. Josiah stared at me as if he was in love. I turned on the radio because we usually do it every morning. They moved a little and Terrence grinned. "I HAVE AN IDEA!" he shouted. "Jesus You don't have to tell it to the world.." I told him shaking my head. "Shut up girl.." he said kissing my cheek from behind and I turned and pecked his lips. "I'm going to go get my guitar.." he said and he went upstairs. He came back down and started playing it and they started dancing!