34:part 3

✴Lucys POV✴

"Greyson, help me with Alex, before someone sees." Bentley says grabbing Alex by his shoulder.

Greyson jogs over and they take Alex to packs Hospital.

Blake gets off of the floor and crawls towards me.

"I think she's unconscious." I panically say.

"Okay, Lucy Im going to do something to wake her up, you might want to turn your head, there will be some blood." Blake says rolling up his sleeves.

"Okay, okay." I say turning my head and closing my eyes.

A few moments later, Karlie springs right up.

I look at her arms to see Blake's nails have enlonged and are puncturing Karlie's wrists.

"What happned? Where's Aidan?" Karlie says starting to hyperventilate.

"Shh,shh calm down Aidan left. Are you okay?" Blake asks reretracting his nails.

"I have a pounding headache and starving." She says putting her hands to her head.

"Lets get you inside." I say standing up, then helping her up.

We help her up, and turn to walk back to the party.

We walk in and go straight up the stairs.

As we walk, we see people walking in and out of rooms.

"If I find someone in my room, I will hurt a bitch." Karlie Ann says speeding down the hallway.

She finally reaches the door to her room and opens.

"Oh hell no!" She shouts.

She then walks in a pushes a a guy, I think his name is Will, then she pushes out a girl, I have no idea who she is out.

I hurry and help them up and apologize.

"We didn't even do anything, we were just talking." The girl slurs obviously drunk.

"Oh I bet." I say giving her light push down the hallway.

"Hey! Happy Birthday Lucky!" Will says play punching my arm.

I laugh.

"Its Lucy."

"Oh. Well happy birthday, this part is lit." Will says jogging down the hallway.

I go walk into Karlie Ann's room to see she tipped her room over and looks like she's cleaning.

All her sheets, blankets and pillow cases are on the floor, plus her stuffed animals.

"Karlie answer me!" I hear Blake yell.

Karlie doesn't answer, but continues to clean her room.

She even starts to hum.

"Karlie!" Blake yells and grabs her arm.

"How can I help you?" She asks in sarcastic voice.

"Who is that kid?" Blake asks.

"Aidan." She says rolling her eyes.

"How do you know him? And how did he last that long with Ale? " Blake asks impatiently.

"I met him in the city." She says yanking her arm away.

"What is he? No human can last that long against a wolf, especially an Alpha."

"He's a boy." She says begin to put new sheets on her bed.

Blake groans.

"You said he was your second chance mate." I say picking up a cute stuffed elephant from her floor.