25

✴Lucy's POV✴
(Saturday Morning)

I walk up to hear some voices in the hallway.

I look to see that Kendra is still asleep, so i get up and walk to the door, opening it the slightest.

"Camilla do you understand that if we're to hurt her, you  wouldn't be standing before me today?" Says a voice that I recognize as Bentleys.

"Yes." Says the other person, which is Camilla.

"No, I don't think you do. Your actions are unacceptable. First your making fun of Skipper, then fighting Kendra, who has kindly invited all of us here, then you try to kill Lucy, your future Luna? Enough is enough. I called a cab for you, it should be here in twenty minutes." He says.

"Okay Ben." Camilla replies with an attitude.

"Not only are you going home, you will not be attending school until I think you've learned your lesson."

"Uh okay?" Camilla says with a giggle.

"And while you are home you will be in charge of cleaning all the houses, I will have Veronica inspecting your work, you will be watching the pups, and you are not allowed to shift until I say so."

"But Ben, you can't do that?" Camilla cried out.

"And why not?" Bentley voice booms.

"I am your Alpha and you will do as I say." Bentley growls.

"Ben please." Camilla pleads.

"And you are not to call me Ben anymore, you are strictly to call me Alpha. You are going to have earn my respect. Now go pack, the cab should be her soon."

"Yes, Alpha." Camilla says, before a door shut. Then I hear footsteps coming close to my room. I quickly step behind the door so they can't see me.

"I know your up." I hear Bentley say.

I shly walk to door opening to see him already dressed in a black tank top, with grey cargo shorts, his all black converse and snapback.

"Hi" I say looking at him in awh. The tank top looks great against his tan, and his muscles are showing making him 10 times more attractive. Let's not forget his adorable freckles.

"How did you sleep?" He asks leaning on the door frame.

"I slept okay, how about you?" I reply leaning on the other side of the door frame.

"I was fine, but it would have been better if you were with me." He says placing a hand on my waist.

The out of nowhere a pillow is thrown at the both us.

"I'm trying to sleep here, I don't want to listen to you love birds." Kendra says putting a pillow over her head.

We laugh, and I walk out shutting the door.

"Nice pjs." Bentley says with a smile.

I look down to see that I'm wearing a pink mini mouse t-shirt and pants.

"Oh thanks, I think they say alot about my personality."

"Oh you mean childish and weird?" Says Dana walking by us dressed as well.

I stuck my tongue out at her. And she laughed.

"So what do you think about going on a date?" Bentley asks.

"Well I think going on  a date would be fun, just depends in who I go with." I say smirking.

Bentley rolls his eyes.