24:part 2

✴Lucys POV✴

Ugh. Not again.

"Sorry." I say even though she's the one who was in my way.

"Move out of my way." Camillia growls pushing me to the side, it I stand my ground.

"A please would be nice." I say folding my arms.

I'm sick and tired of this girls attitude I've done absolutely nothing to her, well intentionally.

"Ew. No." She says trying to push me again, but I push her arms away.

"What is your problem?" I shout.

"Oh, I don't know maybe because you ran me over, then you dump a drink on me. Everyone here is fooled by your little innocent act, but I'm not." She says stepping up to me.

"Ran you over? What are you talking about?" I say squinting my eyes are her.

"This is exactly why I don't like you. You try to play dumb, but your not. You ran me over last week with your lame ass rental car." Camilla say jabbing her finger into my shoulder.

I look at her, because I stil don't recall running a human over. The only thing I remember is hitting a...

Ohh.

"Camilla I'm so sorry. I didn't do it on purpose." I say realizing that the wolf was Camilla.

"Oh save that for everyone else. I'm not buying."

"Camilla, I'm serious. I had no clue it was you." I say looking her in the eye.

Just then Kendra walks up with Blake and Ashton a few feet behind and steps in between me and Camilla.

"You bitch. How dare you make my sister cry!" Kendra yells.

Camilla smirks making Kendra pissed.

"You think you're all hot shit, and better than everyone, but news flash your not."

Camilla lets out a laugh, and placed her hand over her heart.

"Awh, the little rich girl trying to act tough. How cute. Why don't you go and play dress up or something Barbie." Camilla says.

Now, Kendra is nose to nose with Camillia, and they look like they are about to claw each other out.

"Okay guys let's stop this before it escalates." I say putting my hands on both their shoulders and pushing away.

"Dont touch me." Camilla spits pushing me away a little to hard making me hit the wall.

"Dont touch her!" Kendra yells pushing Camilla making her hit the wall.

And that's when all hell breaks loose.

Camilla grabs Kendra's hair and pulls it down.

Kendra does the same thing but to the opposite side. They start to hit each other, and I mean hit like full on punches to each other.

"Camilla let her go!" Ashton growls.

Blake then tries to step in but he gets punched in the face by Camilla causing a nose bleed.

I then try to grab their hands but my hand slips and I end up slapping someone. I don't know which one it is.

"Oh really?" Screams Camilla letting go over Kendra and shoving her into Ashton.

I start to back away, when Skippers door opens. I back into the room putting my hands in front of me.

"What the hell is going on?" Dana yells.