32

(School, Lunch)
✴Lucys POV✴

"So, who was it that attacked your house?" I ask Ale ad he bites into a burger.

Yes, Ale has enrolled into Sunyhill High. To be honest I thinks he's a little too old to be in Highschool but Bentley says it's good for the business.

Whatever.

"I don't know exactly, but they mostly raided our labs with all our tests. Then they burned everything else." He says wiping at his mouth.

I nod.

Bentley has wanted me around when he does pack stuff, so I can learn somethings, like allies, pack schedules, meetings and stuff like that. But I haven't done like 'Luna' training.

I did that one cooking thing with Veronica but that's it. I don't think Bentley wants me doing any work like cleaning, cooking and taking care of pack members.

He tells me that I am not the maid.

And you can believe that I am okay with that.

"Tell me why, you let Camilla come back?" Kendra asks.

"Well, she was annoying the rest of The pack at home, she snuck out the first time, but she still isn't allowed to shift. So I guess that's a bigger punishment." He says putting his arm around me.

Ashton then whistles.

"Not being able to shift, must have Tiana going crazy." He says.

Tiana is Camillas wolf's name.

"Well that's what she gets." Kendra adds.

"So guys, someone's birthday is coming up!" Dana says while wiggling her eyebrows.

I look at her and shake my head.

Please don't tell them. I say in my head hoping she is reading my mind.

She winks at me.

"Who's birthday?" Bentley asks taking my fries.

I turn and give him a look.

How the hell does he not know my birthday?

He is then suddenly hit with a frie from across the table.

"Its Lucy's you dumb ass." Dana says giving him a duh look.

"Ohh. I forgot." He says nonchalantly.

At first I didn't want anyone to know it was my birthday, but now I'm a little pissed that my own mate didn't even remember and is acting like he doesn't care.

I turn back to food and move my fries to the other side so Bentley can't eat them.

Ha! You little brat.

"Have any of you guys seen Karlie Ann?" Ale asks looking around the cafeteria.

"If we did, it's not like she wants to see you." Blake snaps.

Ale side eyes Blake and continues his lunch.

"I'll be right back." Ashton says getting up.

Kendra grabs his hand.

"Where are you going?" She whines.

He laughs.

"I'll be right back." He grins and walks outs.

Finished with my lunch I walk over to the garbage to throw out my lunch. I go to turn away when I bump into someone.

Aaron Xan.