Chapter 25

With nearly everything finished all was left was the booking in the Ballroom Hall. I made my way down the corridors and went to the booking podium “hello sir, how may I help?” A guy asked “I’d er like to book a table for seven tonight” I asked and he nodded “reservation under?” He asked “Styles” I smiled “so who’s the girl-or guy- that you’re bringing” he asked and I blushed furiously “his names Zayn Malik” I smiled biting my lip “aw look at you, all loved up just by saying his name. I was like that with my boyfriend you know?” He smiled “you’re not talking about this again are you?” Another guy walked in “this is Alex and I’m Blake” the second introduced “Harry” I smiled.

“Tell you what; I’ll be your waiter tonight okay? So you’re more comfortable” Blake smiled and I nodded “so, as I was saying before my hubby walked in on us, I used to do that all the time, mention his name and I’d blush and smile like an idiot” Alex stated “technically you still do” Blake chuckled poking his cheeks “in fact I remember when Blake used to bully me, it wasn’t until the teacher put us together for a project that we fell in love” Alex continued “really? You used to bully him?” I asked and Blake nodded “yeah, there was something about him that I hated but now I love everything about him” Blake smiled “what about you and your guy eh?” Alex asked

“He used to bully me as well. Just because I was openly gay at school apart from the fact back then I dressed like someone from the 1940’s and wore these really geeky glasses. But one day I changed and we were in town and he collapsed and I guess it went from there really” I explained “so you’re another who’s been down the bullying path?” Alex asked and I nodded “yeah, plus my group of friends are gay. There are Louis and Olly and Niall and Liam” I smiled thinking of them. The two nodded “wait, whats their surnames?” Blake asked “Tomlinson, Murs, Horan and Payne” I stated “Tomlinson...” Blake mumbled under his breath “does he have sisters that go by the names of Lottie, Fizz, Phoebe and Daisy?” He asked “yeah he does funnily enough” I sated “holy crap” he mumbled “I’m his brother!” Blake breathed “wait what?” I asked “yeah, we were separated when he was about 6 months of course I was already five and I went to live with our dad!” Blake beamed.

“So your name is Blake Tomlinson?” I asked and he nodded “yeah we’re both now Tomlinson’s” Alex smiled and I nodded “I’ll have to go now, I’ll let Louis know and thinking about it Blake, you look like him” I smiled “see you at seven!” I smiled waving to the couple before walking out the double doors. I sprinted back to Louis and Olly’s room “Louis you’ll never guess what!” I beamed bursting through their doors “what Haz?” He asked as excited as I am “has your mum ever mentioned you having an older brother?” I asked “yeah she did but always said ‘dont get your hopes up about meeting Blake because he’s with you father’” he stated and his mood dropped “follow me” I smiled taking his wrist back to the Ballroom Hall.

“Ah! Hello again Harry!” Alex smiled as I walked in and I mouth ‘Louis’ motioning to the 19 yr old beside me and Alex’s jaw dropped. Blake soon returned to Alex’s side and I smiled releasing Louis’ wrist. “Haz, why have you brought me here?” He sighed “Louis, shut up for one minute will you?” I laughed and watched as Blake’s face turned from happy to shocked “Louis Tomlinson, meet your brother Blake Tomlinson” I smiled as the two men locked eyes “Louis” Blake breathed “B-Blake?” Louis asked and Blake nodded opening his arms and Louis dived into them. Both were crying tears of joy, I heard the doors open and Olly emerge. His face fell and I ran to him before he could walk out “it’s his brother” I whispered “that’s Blake?” He asked and I nodded and Olly’s smile replaced his frown “they’ve finally found each other” he breathed and I nodded.

We walked over to Alex and the two brothers who were still hugging the lives out of one another and made conversation. I looked at my watch and it was 5 O’clock “sorry to cut this short, but I have two hours to get ready, I’ll see you in a bit” I smiled as the three of us walked out “I found my brother!” Louis shouted fist pumping the air “correction, I found your brother” I chuckled “yeah I know and for that I’ll love you forever” Louis smiled placing a sloppy kiss onto my cheek “save them for Olly geez” I groaned wiping off his saliva making the two laugh. We entered the room and I hopped into the shower. When that was done I borrowed Louis’ toothbrush and scrubbed my teeth then borrowed his product to style my hair into a bit of a quiff.

I walked into the main room with the towel wrapped securely around my waist “looking good so far Hazza!” Louis squealed making Olly wince at his tone. I slipped on some boxers and pulled up the jeans, then slid the shirt over my head. I walked over to the mirror and gave myself the once over before Louis threw me a pair of black sock so I slipped them on and glided my feet into the shoes and tied them up. Louis threw me the blazer and I slotted my arms into it and rolled the cuffs of the shirt up to meet the ends of the blazer sleeves “how do I look?” I asked “like a prince!” Olly returned and I smiled.

“My Hazza is all grown up!” a voice sounded and I knew it was my dad. I smiled to myself and looked to the clock 6:55. “Got get him loverboy” Louis smiled chucking me out the door. I walked to mine and Zayn’s room, I whipped my sweaty palms on my jeans and knocked on the door, it flew open and I saw Zayn in a black pair of jeans, black converse, black t-shirt and a leather jacket and I noticed a blonde streak in his hair. I smiled at the beauty before me “ready?” I asked and he nodded a large smile on his lips. I slipped my hand into his “you’re looking sexy” I whispered into his ear before nipping it making him moan.

We got to the Ballroom Hall and we were greeted by a smiling Alex “so this is Zayn” he smiled and Zayn gave me a sideward’s glance “he spoke so highly of you when he was here earlier” Alex smiled and I notice Zayn blush a crimson colour “well follow me and my other half will be with you when he gets his butt outta the kitchen!” Alex laughed leading us to a table. I looked at it and it had the ‘first date table’ screaming at us. There were three simple candles in the middle, roses on either side of the table and a large bottle of Port Wine. I smiled and walked over to a chair and held it out for Zayn and watched as he sat down. I pecked his cheek before taking my place opposite him.