Chapter 5

I stood up and Zayn looked at me “and who is this sex god?” he winked at me “Harry, people used to call me Marcel” I said smirking at Zayn’s face “no way is this Marcel” he states in disbelief towards Louis, Niall and Olly “I am” I smirked again “but since when did you dress like this?” He asked “since you decided to threaten my friends and control their life. I’ve come to realise that being Marcel wasn’t protecting my friends, but by being Harry, I can protect them from the likes of you” I explained to him straightening myself up so I was taller than him.

His eyes flickered with fear “please, don’t hit me” he whimpered and sat on the ground “why would I hit you? That would make me as bad as you are” I chuckled which scared him even more. I was growing more and more affection towards Zayn in these few moments.

What I did next surprised Niall, Louis and Olly it even surprised me! I knelt beside Zayn and hugged him “I forgive you Zayn” I whispered to him earning a sob and I felt his arms around my neck “thank you Marc-Harry” he whimpered. He went to stand up but he collapsed into my arms. I picked him up bridal style “we need to get him to a hospital” I said to the lads and they agreed.

We sat in the waiting room for about 2 hours. Our cars were outside as Olly agreed to drive mine here and Niall was with Louis. I don’t think Niall’s going to set foot in my car again! I couldn’t stop pacing, I was worried about Zayn.

“Harry, mate sit down!” Olly said to me “I can’t okay? I’m worried as fuck!” I nearly shouted tears threatening to spill over my eyes “Haz, your acting like you love him” Louis chuckled; I simply looked to the floor “you do don’t you?” Niall questioned and I nodded.

“Good for you Haz! Zayn said he liked you when you were Marcel but he was afraid to show it! That’s why he bullied you because he couldn’t admit it to himself!” I heard someone’s voice behind me, it sounded like Liam. I spun round and saw where the voice came from, it was Liam.

“If you mention this to anyone I swear you’ll regret it” I said through gritted teeth “whoa chill mate, I never said I was going to spread it about” Liam backed down with fear in his eyes. I smiled and sat down. Five minutes later the nurse came in “you can see him now, but one at a time” she said before walking out “Liam, you first, then Niall, Louis after him then me, and then Harry” Olly organised us and we all agreed.

Liam took a while, so did Niall and Louis. Olly also seemed to take a while which I was thankful for because I was nervous, yes I was now the stronger of the two of us thanks to hours on end in the gym I’ve got but I was still nervous because I might do something I’ll regret! “It’s your turn now Haz” Olly stated as he walked back into the waiting room and sat down. I nodded and walked out, no turning back now. I took a deep breath and went to knock on his door when I heard

“So get out, get out, get out of my head and fall into my arms instead I don't, I don't, don't know what it is but I need that one thing so get out, get out, get out of my mind and come on, come into my life I don't, I don't, don't know what it is but I need that one thing and you've got that one thing” it was Zayn, he was singing an unfamiliar song. His voice was unlike any other! It was perfect.

I knocked on the door “come in” he said “hey Zayn, how are you feeling?” I asked with a smile “I’ve been better but I’ve been worse” he sighed “Zayn, you can trust me you know” I smiled as I sat beside him taking my jacket off and putting it on the back of the chair “I know, Liam talked some sense into me when he was in here” he chuckled making me smile.