Chapter 3

We settled down and Niall and I could hear whispering from Louis and Olly’s side of the tent “what the fuck are they doing?” Niall whispered to me “no clue” I simply replied. I unzipped the door to our compartment and saw the only had the mosquito net zipped up. I could only see silhouettes but I knew what I saw! Louis and Olly kissing!

“Well that’s something I didn’t expect!” Niall said behind me “neither did I!” I chuckled zipping the door up “let’s leave them to it, night Niall” I smiled as I got comfy “night Marcel, warning I’m a cuddler” he blushed, I signalled for him to move closer and he did.

His head was on my chest and light snores escaping his mouth. My eyelids became heavy and I was soon asleep. When I awoke I was in the same position as I was when I fell asleep and so was Niall. As if on cue he awoke “morning Marcel” he smiled, his crocked teeth showing “morning Nialler” I smiled back.

“Back in a minute Dusty needs feeding” I whispered. Niall shuffled off my chest and went back to sleep. I smiled and went out the tent inhaling the scent of the sweet air. I stretched and walked into the kitchen “Dusty!” I called and she came running “hey there baby girl” I cooed as I picked her up. I prepared her food –note I’m still in my boxers- and I placed her beside it and watched her as she ate it. There was a knock at the door and as I opened it, there stood Zayn Malik.

He looked me up and down noticing my v-line and 6 pack. He whistled “got a nice body on ya!” he said “what do you want?” I asked annoyed that he caught me in my boxers. “Well, I was here to see Louis and Niall but now I am here to see something else” he said rubbing his finger up my abs. His touch sending sparks throughout my body “get the fuck off me Zayn” I growled “alright alright, can’t blame a boy for wanting a bit of fun now can you” he smirked, I scoffed “well, are you going to invite me in or what?” he asked “I think I might pass I don’t fancy having my bully walking around my own house!” I snapped “blimey you’ve grown an attitude!” Zayn chuckled.

“Fine, get in and no funny business!” I warned, he stepped in and removed his shoes “so where is Lou and Niall?” He asked leaning in the table “I’ll just go get them” I said walking out picking up Dusty. I entered the tent to see the lads sitting talking “Niall, Louis there’s someone here to see you” I said giving Olly Dusty “why’d you bring her out?” Olly asked confused “I don’t trust him alone with her” I simply said “who’s he?” Niall asked “Zayn” I replied.

“What the fuck does he want?” Louis asked and I shrugged “you’d better go, don’t want to keep a prick waiting now do you?” Olly smirked making us all laugh. They headed into the kitchen; Olly opened the zipper revealing a window and we both watched. Zayn seemed to be shouting at the pair, Niall nearly in tears but Louis was standing his ground “good job my mum and sister are out of town with your parents eh?” I whispered to Olly “yeah else you’d be in trouble right now!” Olly whispered back. I saw Niall run out in tears and head towards the tent.

I moved from my position and ran out the tent and Niall looked up and straight to me. Without a moment’s hesitation our skin touched as he hugged me tight. “Niall, whats wrong?” I shushed him, holding the poor boy. He sniffed “Zayn, he threatened that if we don’t stop hanging around with you, he’ll... he’ll” he erupted with more sobs. I simply glared at Zayn “he’ll what Niall?” I asked “he’ll kill both me and Louis” he sobbed. That was the last straw. After today, there will be no Marcel, the nerd of the school, he’s now dead. Zayn has gone too far!