Chapter 24

He kissed me once more, but it was a slow passionate kiss. He gently pressed our members together making me moan into his mouth, his hands ventured to my boxers “you ready?” he asked and I nodded not trusting my voice, I felt a rush of cold air around my crotch and watched as he pulled down his boxers and leant under the bed to his suitcase pulling out lube and a condom. He returned to kissing me, stroking my member in the rhythm of our kiss and it sent waves of pleasure throughout my body “oh god Zayn, I-I’m close” I mumbled “not yet” he mumbled back releasing my member.

He slicked his fingers with the lube and lined up with my entrance and pushed in. Pain was all I felt as he moved his finger in slowly “we can stop” he whispered as he brushed away a few tears that I didn’t know I’d shed “no, I-I want this” I whispered and he nodded. He started curling his finger “Z-Zayn, there, again there!” I moaned loudly as he rubbed something that sent intense pleasure through me. He added another finger and hit that spot again “f-fuck!” I moaned as he added a third finger and yet again his that spot “Z-Zayn, I-I’m ready, just fuck me!” I moaned loudly “okay, this is gonna hurt okay?” he informed me as he rolled the condom onto his member and slicked it up with lube and I nodded.

He lined himself up and slowly pushed in. My eyes screwed shut as the pain raced through me “shh it will get better, I promise” he whispered now above me. He kissed me softly and soon the pain eased off “m-move” I mumbled and he nodded, slowly rocking his hips in a steady formation. His pace picked up and my moans increased, he brought one of my leg up around his waist and I got what he wanted so I brought the other one up and locked my ankles around his waist as he thrust into me “h-harder” I moaned and he complied by slamming his waist against mine “Zayn! Fuck, s-so g-good” I moaned. My stomach knotted and heat flushed through my limbs

“Cum for me” Zayn whispered “scream my name” he mumbled as he hit that spot from earlier making me cry out some very colourful works of pleasure, it took three hits of that one spot before I screamed out Zayn’s name and released hot white ribbons onto my stomach. This sent Zayn over the edge, with one last thrust he moaned my name and sent his load into the condom. He slipped out and pulled of the condom before throwing it into the bin and slipping into the bed beside me. “That was amazing” I breathed as he pulled me into his chest “you were amazing” he breathed “I love you Zayn” I mumbled “I love you too” he mumbled back and I fell asleep to his rapid heartbeat.

My eyes slowly fluttered open and I was still in the same position as last night. A smile spread across my lips as memories of last night came into my mind. Zayn and I made love for the first time, I tightened my grip on my sleeping boyfriend and kissed his new tattoo, a pair of lips with wings that was across his chest. He shuffled in his sleep and his arm tightened its grip on my waist keeping me securely by his side as he woke up “morning babe” he mumbled “morning” I smiled back “you were amazing last night” he whispered making me blush and hide into his chest making him chuckle

I go to sit up but wince in pain before falling back onto the bed making Zayn chuckle “yeah you’re gonna be a little sore babe” he whispered as he lay back beside me “want me to roll the tv up?” He asked and I nodded and watched as he reached under the bed to bring the TV up. My eyes wandered to the TV and watched as it slowly emerged and stopped when it was fully out.

“I’ve sent a text to the lads to spend the day without us” he smiled climbing in beside me “can we see whats on the movie channel?” I asked “of course” he whispered kissing the top of my head as I snuggled into his side. He turned the screen on and went to the movie channel where a Disney classic ‘The Lion King’ was on. I smiled and watched the film. Half way through I started to sing along to the songs and heard Zayn join in making me smile. When it ended the next film was announced ‘Pirates Of The Caribbean: At Stranger Tides’. “This is the only one I haven’t seen” Zayn mumbled “same here” I mumbled back and returned my attention back to the screen.

 After a load of films we went back to sleep and when I woke up I stood up, the pain now gone. I walked over to the wardrobe and got dressed then walked to the canteen to get mine and Zayn’s breakfast. The queue wasn’t that big so I was soon looking over the food. I picked out two croissants for me and two for Zayn and got him a cup of tea, whereas I got coffee and walked back to the room to see Zayn awake and sitting up “morning” I smiled “morning” he smiled back taking the food and tea from me as I sat beside him.

We ate in a comfortable silence with the hum of the engine in the background “Harry” Zayn spoke up breaking the silence “yeah babe” I replied with a smile “we’ve made love and yet haven’t had a first date” he mumbled “well, Zayn Malik I would like you to accompany me on a date tonight in the ballroom hall” I stated with confidence “Harry Styles I would love to!” He replied “Okay, be ready for 7 o’clock, I’m going to spend the day with Lou and he can help me prepare, you just sit back, relax and enjoy!” I smiled pecking his lips and walking out the door.

I made a direct beeline for Louis and Olly’s room where I burst in without knocking “whoa knock maybe!” Olly called as he emerged from the bathroom and at the sight of me he scrambled for a towel which made me laugh. “Sorry, no time, I’m taking Zayn on our first date to the Ballroom Hall tonight and I have no smart clothes packed” I panicked “whoa whoa mate, calm it come with me” Olly smiled and lead me to the wardrobe. “Basically all I own is date attire! Pick out what you want and then it’s yours” Olly smiled “wait? Mine?” I asked “yep, I mean you did bring us on this cruise, took us to your holiday home and a lot more things so it’s the least I could do” he smiled and then left.

I looked through the wardrobe and my sights landed on a pair of black skinnies with a white shirt with small dots on and it was complete with black blazer “perfect” I mumbled “what’cha doin Hazza?” Louis asked clapping me on my back “getting ready for a date with Zayn” I replied and he let out a not-so-manly squeal “I have to help you!! Oh and I like what your going for, very stylish” He smiled with an over-camp accent and actions “Lou... No don’t do that again, you sound gayer than you are!”  I laughed making him laugh too “okay, give me the deets” he stated as we got the suit out of the wardrobe. I explained my plans but left out our love making bit because I knew Louis would go OTT with it.