Astraphobia❀

Lucy❀

Maybe I should do what Natsu said and leave? I would get out of Magnolia. Rage filled my veins, making me start packing my bags.

"Grandma Anna," I yelled, trying to get her attention.

"Lucy?" She came in, gazing at me, "What are you doing?" She watched in horror as I slammed all of my clothes into a suitcase.

"When are we leaving?" Her eyes widened.

"Lucy, dear you said you didn't want to leave because of Nat-" I screamed interrupting her, "Yeah? Well Natsu said he could care less!" I cried.

"Oh honey," She walked over, rubbing my back.

"Let's not get too str-"

"When are we leaving." I asked sternly.

"Tomorrow evening," She shook her head, leaving the room.

I packed everything in minutes, rage and sadness taking over. What happened?

~NEXT DAY~

I walked into the school, making my way to each class.

"I'm moving to America," Came out of my mouth before I could even think it through.

"Lucy!? Where are you going?" Juvia caught me by the arm.

My eyes glowed under the shadow casted, "America," I ripped my arm from her grasp.

'Lucy, what're you doing?!'

"Why!?" Juvia yelled.

"Natsu wants me to go, he made it more clear than it needed to be." I walked down the hallway to the library. I set my textbooks and all the library books I borrowed on the counter.

I found Levy, "Give this to Natsu," I said, handing her a sticky note.

"Lucy, what are you doing?" Levy stood up instantly.

"I'm going to Amercia," I walked out of the library, stomping to the school's front doors.

'WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?'

I felt trapped in a demon's body. It was like a never ending horror story. Everything coming out of my mouth was coming out in a mix of jumbled emotions and hysteria.

~AFTER SCHOOL HOURS~ 

"Lucy, I want you to think about this," Grandma Anna was currently in front of me, I sat in a chair, looking at her annoyed.

"Think about what?" I glanced at my phone, it was time to go.

"Are you sure you want to leave?" I thought about it, my find completely freezing.

"Yes,"

'WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!' My subconscious yelled. More like myself...I was trapped, or at least that's what it felt like.

"Let's go," I stepped out into the rain, walking to the limo prepared for our departure.

~THE AIRPORT~

We were waiting for our flight.

"Are you still sure?" I nodded, looking at my Grandma.

"Where are we traveling to in America?"

"Colorado," I nodded.

What was Colorado like? Was it humid? Was it dry?

'LUCY, WAKE UP!'

~DEPARTURE~

"GATE 23 DENVER, COLORADO'S FLIGHT IS HERE, PLEASE BOARD THE PLANE!"

'Lucy, this is your last chance to WAKE UP'

Last chance to wake up? I step into the boarding tunnel, then freeze.

'FINALLY YOU'RE AWAKE! TOOK LONG ENOUGH!'

"What am I doing?" I ran out of the tunnel.

"Lucy?" She looked at me.

"I'm sorry, I can't do this." Grandma Anna smiled.

"Go to him Lucy," I nodded, tears running down my cheeks.

I dropped my luggage, not caring if it's stolen. I ran, and ran.

*BOOM*

My eyes widened, "Thunder, why now?"

"No Lucy, this is for Natsu!" I screamed into the rain. The clouds were dark, furious even.

I ran into the rain, thunder, and lightning. This was my choice. This was my doing. Lucy, you chose this pass.

'Lucy, there will be a time where you need to battle your fears on your own, and when you do so, do it courageously, and don't back down until you win' Mira.

I looked to the sky. "I will win!"

"It might not be now,"

"Or tomorrow,"

"BUT I WILL DEFEAT THIS FEAR!" 

"I'M DONE BEING A VICTIM!" My eyes were wet, my clothes were wet, my hair was wet.

I stood there, getting soaked in the rain. I ran, faster than I have ever ran in my life.

'Rain,'  Natsu.

'Rain?' Me.

'Mhm' Natsu.

Natsu has a fear of rain. I kept running, bursting into his apartment complex. I ran to his room, kicking his door down. There he was, sitting on his couch, huddled in a ball crying. He had my earmuffs on. I ran to his side, hugging him.

"Natsu,"

"Lucy?" 

"I'm not leaving I'm staying here, where I belong. I'm staying here," I held his cheeks, my eyes darting between the two.

"Isn't it s-storming? What about your astraphobia?" I shook my head.

"I faced my fear head on," He nodded.

"Lucy."

"Natsu."

"Natsu, I love you." He looked into my eyes.

"I love you too." I kissed him.

My lips smashed against his.

"I'm never leaving you again, never."

"Why?"

"Because, leaving you will give me a fear worse than the thunder and lightning. It would be the scariest moment of my life. Natsu, dammit, I love you!" I hugged him, not letting him go.