Astraphobia❀

Lucy❀

I stayed at Natsu's house for two days, only going home to get clothes, my backpack, my phone, and my phone's charger. I didn't apologize to Grandma Anna, like I should've done. Natsu and Wendy were helping. It was like therapy in a way. We went on a few walks, a few hikes, and we went to a pool. I didn't talk to Juvia, or Levy, or Erza. I just...stayed with Natsu and Wendy.

"I feel free," I exclaimed, standing on a high rock. The wind was blowing through my hair, making a smile carve it's way into my lips.

"It's a great feeling, isn't it?" Natsu asked, he was standing beside the rock. Wendy was with a couple of her friends, Romeo (AN// *Hint Hint*) and Sherria. 

The view was absolutely breathtaking, "It's wonderful!"

"It's getting a little late," Natsu's gaze directed toward his phone's screen.

"I think it's time for me to go home," A small giggle emerged from my mouth, "We have school tomorrow, and I think it's time to apologize."

Natsu nodded, "I completely understand, let's hike down then,"

Natsu lent out his hand, helping me get down from the rock. After getting down, we started to walk.

"Natsu, I have a question."

"Fire away," He smiled, listening closely for a question.

"Why are you afraid of the rain?" Natsu's eyes widened.

"I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't of ask-" Natsu shook his head, biting his lip.

"It's alright Lucy. You deserve to know," He sighed, taking a deep breath.

"When I was younger, my parents left Wendy and I along in the rain," My eyes widened. He walked a little in front of me, making me wonder why.

At this point, my mind was completely turned off, and I launched into his back, encircling my arms around him. "Natsu, you're my best friend."

His body stiffened, "You're mine too Lucy,"

We stood there a while, not bothering to say a word, just enjoying each others company.

"Thank you Natsu," I smiled as I let go, coming on his right side.

"For what? I didn't do anything," I shook my head.

"Everything," He stood there, watching as I giggled and walked ahead.

"Hey! Wait up Lucy!" He caught up.

We hiked down the mountain, stopping by his house to grab my things, then he drove me home.

"Thank you for everything," I handed him his helmet, turning to walk into the estate.

"Wait," He grabbed my wrist.

"Don't come to school with a sad expression," He took a deep breath, "Everyone misses you,"

I smiled, "Trust me, after what happened this weekend, I would be able to, even if I tried."

"Goodnight Luce," He waved.

"Goodnight...Natsu,"