Astraphobia❀

Natsu❀

"Shut the hell up metal face!"

A grin made a way onto my face.

"So, you're the one who teases my friends in my absence?" I asked to the blonde.

She looked to me, "Hai."

"Please, tease them more." She smirked.

"Sorry buddy, I don't take requests." She folded her arms.

"No? Hm, I would have assumed you'd take me up on the offer."

"And what if I didn't?" Ooh, she's feisty.

"What's your name?"

"Lucy." Her blonde hair started to make it's way across her face.

"Luigi?" She shook her head.

"I was wondering what made you apart of these idiots, looks like it's idiocy." I laughed.

"Oh dear, I am no idiot."

"Prove it,"

"Alright, well, I know it's not modest to take my clothes off in public" I looked to Gray, "I also know it's impolite to tease people on their weight, height, etc." She looked to me with daring eyes.

"You still do those things." She stated.

"How do you know that?" I looked into her eyes, looking for an answer.

"Mr. Motorcycle, I am no idiot."

"My names not Mr. Motorcycle." I chuckled.

"You didn't tell me your name, so I made one for you." She turned to her friends.

"Let's go, or we'll be late." They all nodded, and turned to walk away.

Gray, Gajeel, Jellal, and I made our way through the parking lot, following after them. "So Natsu, what do think of our 'Queen'?" Gray grinned.

"She's a good one." I smirked, shoving my hands into my pockets.