Astraphobia❀

Sorry, Author-chan was being somnolent! Don't worry tho, a lot of chapter will be coming today to make up for the laziness!

Natsu❀

Lucy was now back to normal, I think? All I know is she's much happier! That still doesn't fix the Angel problem though. I walk to my room, plopping on my bed.

"What are we going to do about Angel and Lisanna?" My ceiling was the only thing in view.

"Natsu-nii! I'm home!" She ran into my room, looking around for Lucy.

"She decided to go apologize to her Grandma," Wendy frowned, running to the side of my bed.

"Are you okay?" She poked my cheek, seeing if I would answer.

"Wendy," I sighed, "How do I protect Lucy?"

Wendy smiled, "Fight."

"Fight?"

"Fight Natsu-nii. You help her fight her battles," Wendy looked into my eyes, "But there will be a time when she needs to fight one on her own."

"Wendy?" She tilted her head to the side.

"Hm?" She asked quizzically.

"How do you know so much about this?" She giggled, holding her hand over her mouth.

"You're the one who taught me," Wendy walked out of my room, going somewhere in the apartment.

I laid there, wondering how I could teach her so much without me knowing. Eventually, sleep took over.

~NEXT DAY~

Wendy woke me up, a helmet present on her head. I swiftly got up, getting the keys to my bike.

"Remember what I told you?" I nodded my head, watching as Wendy walked out of the apartment.

I reached the school grounds, not in a rush.

"Morning," Jellal slapped a hand on my back, "I see you cheered her up, eh?"

"But of course," I smirked, "No one can resist my charms,"

"I wouldn't be too sure about that, Natsu." I turned around, seeing Lucy smirking.

"Lucy!" A crowd of people ran after her...well, more like two boys and four girls.

"Lucy, are you alright?" Juvia yelled.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Lucy smiled looking at the crowd.

"Well, now that Lucy is fine," Levy smirked, "It's time for mission NALU."

Lucy looked to me confused. I shook my head, "What're you all talking about?"

"We all know you like each other," Gajeel hit my back, pushing me, making me stumble forwards with a blush on my cheeks.

"SHUT UP METAL FACE!" Lucy grabbed my arm, pulling me up, a present blush on her cheeks as well.

~35 MINUTES LATER~

We all sat in Mr. Evans class, watching him teach.

"Pssst," I looked to who was whispering.

"We should get together," Lisanna... "And make a plan to defeat her,"

I glared at her, "Defeat who?"

"Who do you think?" Lisanna scoffed, "Angel."

Lisanna? Helping us defeat Angel?

"I really do love Lucy, but I'm one of Angels pawns..."