Astraphobia❀

Natsu❀

The weekend had passed by too quickly, and everyone was cantankerous. Lucy wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone. She had on a black hoodie, and the hood went over her head. The sleeves on her jacket were also pulled down. Juvia and Lucy were talking, while Jellal, Erza, Levy, and Gajeel stood in a little circle. Levy and Gajeel were yelling insults, while Erza and Jellal watched.

"It seems like our efforts didn't do anything," Gray said, walking up to me and resting a hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah, unfortunately," I sighed, closing my eyes, wanting all the worries to float away.

"Hey Natsu," I looked to see Gray, his eyes were saucers, I looked ahead, seeing Lisanna. I sighed, "Could this day get any worse?"

"L-let's go inside," Erza whispered.

"Yeah," Jellal took Erza by the hand, and they walked inside the school building.

"Let's go sassy ass," Gajeel pushed Levy toward the doors, Levy yelling an insult in the process, but complied once she saw the white hair of Lisanna.

"Let's go Lucy," Juvia pulled Lucy in the school doors.

"Ice princess," Gray nodded, walking with Juvia and Lucy.

"Ah, look who it is," Lisanna had a hand on her hip, snickering as she watched the students rush into the building. (AN// I love Lisanna, but I figured she needed to be evil. I hate making her evil...but ya know, the story must go on!)

"What are you doing here?" I hissed, and she rolled her eyes.

"I enrolled here not too long ago," Lisanna answered.

"Where's your sweet little boyfriend?" I mocked, watching as her smile went to a frown, it was hard to contain my laughter.

"He's back in Canada,"

WARNING: STRONG(ER) LANGUAGE AHEAD!!~READ AT OWN RISK~

"Excuse me please, fuck this shit I'm out," I sang, as I walked backwards.

Lisanna scoffed, rolling her eyes, "Whatever, tell Lucy I'll catch up with her later,"

My eyes widened. Lisanna knew Lucy? Since when? Lisanna walked into the school building, a skip in her steps. I rolled my eyes, shoving my hands in my pockets. One student down, one more to go.

~10 MINUTES LATER~

"Dragneel, why are you late?" Guildarts asked.

"Lisanna Strauss," Guildarts' eyes widened.

"Lisanna?" I nodded, watching how he sighed, and rolled his eyes.

Lucy's hood was still up. I sat behind her, it was the same exact seating arrangement for every class we had together. Lucy hadn't talked to anyone but Juvia.

Lucy stood up and walked to Guildarts. She whispered something to Guildarts, making him nod. Then she walked out of the classroom.

"Alright, who can tell me about America's history?"

~AFTER CLASS~

"Anything on Lucy?" Levy was currently on her phone, trying to contact Lucy, along with everyone but Juvia.

"Guys, leave Lucy alone for a while. Some things happened after we left Saturday." Juvia had been quiet all day too.

"What happened to Bunny girl?" Gajeel's eyebrows had furrowed.

"She will tell you when she's ready, I'm in no place to tell," Juvia walked down the long corridor, and we all watched in fear. Gray said the four words all of us had wanted to say.

"The Queen has fallen."