Astraphobia❀

Natsu❀

We were all sitting in Mr. Evans classroom, talking.

"Hey, where's Lucy?" Gray asked, eyeing around the classroom.

We all looked at each other nervously, "Uh,"

After a couple minutes, Lucy came in through the door with a smile on her face, "Ohayo-"

Gray was sitting at her feet, hugging her legs, "Why are you late? Queen's have to be on time~" He cried, burying his head in her knees.

"Gray!" Juvia scowled, pulling him off of her.

"Wahhh~" Juvia cried.

"No, no, I'm sorry Juv~" Gray tried comforting her, earning kisses from Juvia.

"Wow, since when were they a couple?" Lucy asked, looking sick.

"Since yesterday," Juvia replied, giggling.

"Wow," Lucy sat down next to me.

"Lucy, I hate to ask this," She looked toward me, "But, when is the funeral?"

"This Sunday," She smiled sadly, "If you'd like to attend, you may...but you don't have to."

I smiled, thinking of an idea, "Hey Lucy,"

"Hm?"

I started tickling her stomach, making giggles and series of 'stops' come from her mouth.

"Stop!" She grabbed my hands, laughing.

"Alright," I stopped and she sat up, playfully punching me in the arm.

"Ouch!" I grabbed the place where she punched.

"Natsu! Are you okay? I'm sorry I didn't-" I laughed, earning a glare from Lucy.

"It's okay Lucy," I grabbed her hand, giving her a soft gaze.

"Natsu," She whispered.

"Alright, turn to page 86 in your history books!" Maco yelled, making all of us scramble to our seats.

~45 MINUTES LATER~

I walked down the hallway, it was lunch time. The café was probably crowded, but I had to have a talk with Lisanna before going to the café. My eyes darted through the hallways, looking for any sign of white hair. Eventually I found her.

"I heard Lucy forgave you." I muttered, approaching her.

"I heard you wanted to forgive me right off the bat," She beamed, "I would like to apologize to you Natsu. What I did was wrong, and I understand if you don't want to accept my apology." Her hands found their way behind her back.

"I forgive you, but I would like you to understand something," She looked at me.

"Okay?"

"If you so much as try to hurt her, I will have your hands behind your back in minutes." She nodded.

"I won't do anything of the sort, but I understand you are cautious." Lisanna smiled, and waved.

"I have somewhere to be, tell everyone I said hi." She turned on her feet, walking away.

I pursed my lips, was forgiving her a good idea? What world was my head in yesterday? I gazed up seeing the café. "Hey Natsu!" Lucy beamed, waving me over.

I smiled, shoving my hands in my pockets, "Hey,"

Lucy smiled, looking at every one of us.

"I have something to tell you all," She started.

"But, I need you to stay calm while I tell you the story,"