Astraphobia❀

Have you ever huddled against a pillow?

Maybe cry when a you heard the rumbling of the clouds above?

Felt alone when you saw beam of light strike the ground?

Or maybe, it was the thought of seeing reoccurring memories play throughout your head?

The thoughts of your parents, the ones you loved, getting struck by a bright light?

Well, Lucy Heartfilia had these thoughts...every single thunder storm, every beam of light that slashed through the sky. However, she has always had the reoccurring thoughts. It never really happened to her parents, considering her parents were still living, and they were healthy. One thing that made sense in Lucy's mind was the fact that her parents weren't home when the thunder would roll in.

But then questions come from the eyes of the reader.

"What if someone she loves is in the storm?"

"What if something really close to her was stuck, and a storm came through?"

Well, the answer can be simple, but at the same time complex. I mean think about it, someone you hold to your heart, being struck by the lightning.

The simplest of things can turn into the darkest things.

Who would've thought, someone so terrified of storms, would be stuck in one of her own?

Lucy Heartfilia, a beautiful girl with many different assets, and behaviors. A girl with the most gorgeous, soft, brown eyes. Who would've thought, a girl as beautiful as her, was torn into a massive thunder storm, with tornados crowding her in.  A mess so dark and deep, that everyone who came her way, was still helping to dig it out.

Then there was a boy, one who couldn't care less about the roaring of the sky's and the light from oblivion. Natsu Dragneel, a guy with pink hair and the most beautiful onyx eyes. A boy who drove you to the point of absolute insanity. One boy, who was great at throwing out the trash and keeping the importance. Someone so filled with motivation to make your head spin out of control. However, he also had a fear, Pluviophobia.

The fear of the pitter patter you hear.

The dropping water coming from the sky.

The tears from the clouds, falling to the planet of the earth.

The differences between the hardness of the pitter patter.

Wet substances falling from the sky, small drops of rain.

Who knew someone so motivated could be stuck in a ball huddled underneath his bed at the sound of rain?

Maybe a child who's parents left him at a young age, while it rained heavily.

People who left him with a sister to take care of.

Who knew?
Who could guess that two eighteen year olds could suffer unbearable lose from such natural events?

And...

Who knew they could comfort one another?