Astraphobia❀

Lucy❀

"Lisanna!" My feet had a mind of their own, rushing to her.

"Lucy?" She replied weakly, sitting on the floor.

"What happened to you?" I grabbed her head, looking at the blood rushing from her forehead.

"A-angel found o-out what I told Natsu earlier," Some tears fell from her eyes, "She took my hair and hit my head against the wall, earning this," She pointed to her gash.

"We need to get her to the nurse's office!" In minutes, Levy and Juvia rushed to my side, Erza not far behind.

We slugged Lisanna over our shoulders, walking to the nurse's office.

"What do we do Lucy?" Natsu asked, walking next to Erza.

"We have to help her," Levy rolled her eyes, looking to the side, "Levy, we don't have a choice!"

"But Lucy-" Levy was cut off by Erza.

"L-levy, L-lucy is right. E-even if Lisanna w-was mean to u-us, no o-one deserves this," Erza walked slowly, twiddling her thumbs.

"Levy." Gajeel put his hand on her head, "What if you were in Lisanna's shoes?"

Levy's eyes widened, "We need to get her there pronto,"

~5 MINUTES LATER~

"Is she okay?" Levy crept over to Lisanna's bed, sitting next to her.

Only Levy and I were in the infirmary, the rest having to wait outside, since it was a small office.

"She should be just fine," Ms. Porlyusica rolled her eyes.

Levy smiled, looking at Lisanna, "I forgive you,"

A smile crept onto my lips, watching as Levy squeezed her hand and left the room. I pursed my lips once Levy left.

"Lisanna," I grabbed her hand gently, "I'll forgive you on one condition,"

"What condition?" I looked at her, surprise taking over my features.

"You'll be my friend," She smiled and nodded.

"Thank you, Lucy." She placed her hand over mine, sending a smile my way.

"Maybe you should go home for the day?" Lisanna nodded, calling her parents. I left the room, walking out to see the rest of my friends.

"That went better than expected, didn't it, my Queen?" Gray held out a hand for me. I smiled, slapping his hand away.

"I'm no Queen," I protested.

"Yes you are!" Levy beamed.

"No," I huffed.

~15 MINUTES LATER~

We were back in the café, sitting down.

"Lucy," My face twisted as I turned around.

"What do you want, Angel?" I sneered, looking at her with a deathly glare.

"Ah, ah, ah, you want these back," She held up my earmuffs, "Don't you?"

I rolled my eyes, "Please, I could just get another set from my mom."

Angel cackled, "Not if she's already dead."

My eyes widened in alert, "You're lying."

Angel shook her head, "You were always a naïve little girl," She held her phone out, sticking my nose in it.

'Layla Heartfilia, passes away today,'