The Gentle Caring Snake - Sage Ayana

You walked quietly by yourself back to your dorm room after having a study session with your only friend Blake at the library. And though it was still early you were exhausted from the last past nights of restlessness and nightmares. Through the haze you weren't able to focus and tell that Cardin and his team were near by with devious smirks on their faces as they saw you, seeing you as the perfect victim. Especially one that Cardin knows a lot of information on which made it easier for them.

Cardin stuck his foot out in front of you as one of them stood behind you to shove you on the ground, landing on your hands on knees made you snap out of your haze. "Well if it isn't the loser orphan (Y/n)." Cardin taunted with a smirk. You frowned in annoyance, "What do you want Cardin?" You sneered back as you pushed yourself off the ground while tiredly glaring at him.

He grinned before pushing your figure back onto the ground making his teammates laugh, you winced landing on your arm and placed the other on the ground to sit up while glaring up at him. "I don't really want anything, just a little bit of fun with a chew toy. I mean common that's just what you are, a lonely abandoned orphan, a mommy that killed herself  since she hated you too much to live and a daddy that just abandoned you on the streets for the dogs to play with." Cardin mocked using a baby voice when he said mommy and daddy. He chuckled with a smirk glaring down at you along with his teammates.

Tears quickly formed in your eyes knowing what he said was true, you quickly brought your hand out without thinking and throwing them back by using air, your semblance. You pushed yourself off the ground and ran out of the hallway, tears falling heavily as you knocked into a body but in your state you just quickly caught your footing and ran past them without even seeing who it was or hearing them call your name out. Your gasps of air were short and quick before you tripped on something from crying too much to be able to see.

You landed on your hands and knees once again today but this time you scratched your hands up and tore your leggings around your knees, bleeding there as well as the palm of your hands from the concrete. You let a pained cry out as you rolled onto your side, trying to let the fresh air calm you down. But you only cried more and felt more stinging pain at your hands and knees as the sun slowly starts to set.

You heard quick footsteps that had faltered for a moment before quickening their steps. "(Y/N!)" A deep voice yelled, a voice that you barley recognized. You winced curling into a ball slightly as tears continued to fall.

The person knelt on the ground next to you gently placing their large hand on your arm, afraid to hurt you. "(Y/n) are you okay? Please respond..." The male said beggingly. You turned your head slightly towards them, your eyes widening slightly when you saw Sage from team SSSN. The guy you've had a crush on since he came to Beacon for the tournament and wished you had the courage to talk to.

His eyes widened seeing the tears in your eyes and he quickly wrapped his arms around you to bring you up to his chest more. You let a pained gasp out feeling the pain from your knees travel over your legs as he moved you to face towards him, more tears forming in your eyes. Sage quickly sat on the ground, holding you in his lap, his nose buried into your hair as he hummed gently and rubbed your arm to calm you down. As the sky got darker you hesitated slightly not wanting to stain his white coat but your slightly bloody hands grabbed onto his coat as you buried yourself more into him as you cried loudly.

"Shhh it's okay, it's okay my blossom." Sage whispered gently with some affection as he held you a little tighter, scared seeing you so emotional and frantic.

He could only wonder what could make you like this, the beautiful, quiet girl who was always so calm and collected break down so badly. And he did hear part of what Cardin said but not the whole thing, of course he wanted to beat those bullies but seeing (Y/n) run off like that. Of course he went after some thing so much more important than those bafoons.

You slowly began to calm down breathing a little heavily, you only had tears left in your eyes and on your cheeks as you shook lightly still in Sages arms. You felt him let a breath out in slight relief as one of his hands rubs your back. "Its okay I'm here, I'll always be here." Sage said comfortingly while lightly brushing his lips against your temple, you shivered lightly wondering why he would even care. You didn't even know that he knew your name till just a few moments ago.

You found it all so hard to believe that you placed a hand against his bare chest, pushing him away slightly. He looked at you with slight hurt in his eyes. "W-why are you comforting me, how do you even know my name?" You asked with a slight wavering voice make his eyes change to a soft look.

"Sun and Blake.... And because I care for you." Sage said pulling you back to him.

You didn't bother fighting him but you opted to stare up at him in slight awe, not being able to believe that he's holding you up against his bare chest. You blushed a little as he caught your stare and smiled gently making your blush more prominent. Sage placed a hand on your cheek softly caressing it with the back of his hand before holding your cheek so that you wouldn't look or turn your head away. "I'm sorry." He whispered quietly to you as his face got closer.

"Wha-" you asked but were cut off by his lips.

You immediately tensed up in shock but you were quick to melt into it, his hand went from your cheek to the back of your neck as you got out of your shock and kissed him back. Sage deepened the kiss while raising you up slightly and bringing you closer making you wince as your knees hit each other. He pulled his lips apart from yours slightly, "Sorry." His whispered. "It's okay." You whispered back before pecking his lips then leaning back into his arms tiredly. He smiled gently.

"Let's get you to the nurses office." Sage said softly as he slid an arm under your legs, you bit your lip gripping onto his coat while nodding a little from the pain.

I haven't made one in a while and I kind of wanted to do a Sage oneshot after finding that picture on facebook. And I'm so sorry to the whoever made a request a while ago, I'm still having a hard time trying to find out what to do for it. I know there was a Ruby and Yang request, btw not sure what their ship name is if any of you know please tell me and someone recently wanted an Adam oneshot and I've actually been trying to do that for a while so I'm really going  to try and get those out. Again so sorry.