Love In Dark Times - Ruby Rose

Warning, if you have not watched season three or finished watching do not read this

Warning, if you have not watched season three or finished watching do not read this. There are some spoilers.

I let a breath out and looked around at the bare trees, it was at the edge of Winter beginning after everything had happened... Everyone is still recovering from the attack, I just wanted to be there for Ruby. When I had gone over to Ruby and Yang's house she had just left a couple minutes before I got there, her dad told me that she went to see her mother. Yang isn't responding still.

I walked through the the forest silently with my hands stuffed in my jacket pockets, I saw a flash of red past the trees and I stayed hidden seeing Ruby standing in front of her moms tombstone with her head bowed. A crow landed on the branch above me and I ignored the creature to focused on Ruby.

"Hey mom, I know it's been a while.... Things have really changed since I last talked to you before my tournament at the Vytal festival. I don't think team RWBY is a team anymore, not with Weiss and Blake gone and Yang doesn't want to do anything any more. I'm so lost, what am I supposed to do?" Ruby talked out loud as she sniffled.

It was silent and I heard Ruby take a sharp intake of breath as her hand reached up to wipe the tears off her face. "Yang lost her arm, Penny is gone and Pyrrha is dead. Ozpin is missing and things are just so confusing now. With everything happening and people going away I just feel so lost and alone, Yang won't talk to me and dad doesn't really know what to do. Uncle Qrow is too busy to even talk about anything other than work." She started to sob as she tried to wipe the tears that kept falling.

I quickly walked out and went to her, holding her tightly. "M-magenta.." Ruby cried gripping onto my jacket, I brought her closer rubbing her back soothingly. "I'm here Ruby, I will always be here." I whispered calmly into her ear. I felt her legs shake and buckle slightly, I slowly lowered us both to the ground so that we sat there hugging each other. She continued crying and it made my heart brake.

I cupped her cheeks and wiped her tears with my thumbs, "I love you so much Ruby, you know that right?" I asked slowly making her calm down. She nodded and placed her hands over mine, "I love you too." Ruby whispered sniffling. I smiled gently at her and rubbed my nose against hers lovingly making her smile a little and rub her nose back.

"And no matter what I will always be there for you, so never be afraid to come to me. Jaune, Ren, and Nora are there for you too." I told Ruby.

She nodded. We both leaned forward and pressed our lips together, in a small kiss that held so much love in it. I was surprised when she suddenly lightly licked my bottom lip making me blush and deepen the kiss. I gently bit her lip before pulling away to let us both catch our breath.

We both smiled at each other and I took one of her hands. "Mom this is Magenta, we've been together since our second semester. She's been there for me through everything and I love her so much." Ruby said while smiling with tears in her eyes.

"It's nice to meet you Ms. Rose, your daughter is an amazing person and I promise to always be there for her. I would do anything for her." I said holding Ruby's hand tighter making the tears fall, I gently wiped her tears away and she smiled at me.

I'm am still working on the Yang and Ruby request, I'm sorry! But I really wanted to write this, to get some of the season three. I hope you guys enjoyed.