Party Crasher

Thanks a ton  damn-daniel for the awesome sauce cover above!

Four hours into the party and I had gone from seeing drunk teenagers do stupid things to being a drunk teenager doing stupid things, but I didn't really care.

I was having a blast and I wasn't about to apologise for it.
After getting back inside, Chris and I danced around with the rest of the people we didn't know, before going on a mission to find Hunter, the guy who was yelling random green day lyrics throughout the house.

When we couldn't locate him in the immediate 100 meter radius around us we ended the search on the most logical conclusion - he was a ghost- a spirit if you may, trying to keep punk rock alive- being a rebel by yelling the lyrics through all the trashy pop and EDM.

Yeah that was it.
It had to be.

"But I kind of saw him during Bio today.. " Chris says a small tension between his eyebrows from his cute frowning.

I shake my head trying to come up with a logical explanation for that. Since I was being so smart right now.

" Umm.. Well. School ended hours ago... He had enough time to die.. So it probably happened after school" I say not quite convinced myself, but Chris shakes his head, completely sure of my explanation,so I don't say anything more.

After Chris heads over to his football friends for a while I go back outside near the pool area and flop down on one of the sofas.

Just trying to take it all in. It really was turning out to be quite a lovely evening after all.

I notice Emma stumbling through the crowd and making a beeline to where I was. She looked pretty smashed.

"You know, I don't think I've seen you this drunk in awhile " Emma says echoing my thoughts about her and flopping down once she is next to me.

I could see the twinkling lights that lit up the structure where Chris and I had just been dancing a few hours back. It was like for that half an hour, it was just us at the party and no one else.

" Yeah, I almost forgot how much fun it was"

Emma smiles, taking off her heels and folding her legs.

She had worn a black halter neck dress that she had bought on her birthday two years ago. It had a sequined border and slight slit near the stomach.

It was a truly beautiful dress and she looked really good out of those paint stained clothes of hers.

I looked up to see her looking into the distance,a sad smile on her face.

"What is it? " I ask without a second thought.

She stays quite for a few minutes-- - Calvin Harris's This is what you came for lyrics loud in the background --- before she sighs and turns to face me.

" Nothing, it's just... I don't know, everything is so Confusing "

I scrunch up my face, yeah she sure was right about that...because I was confused... About what she is referring to.

" As in? " I ask.

I had a feeling this had something to do with the thing she didn't want to tell me about and I know prodding her when she is drunk is not fair... But I'm drunk too... Kind of. For all I know  I won't remember this conversation tomorrow, so I'm gonna call it fair.

"I don't know.. Its just. The last few months.. It has been so much to take.. And yet so exhilarating and... "

" And? "I ask. Trying to make her keep going.