Aphie Gets Married!?

Start from the beginning

"What's her problem?"

"She's just happy." Laurance laughed.

"Why?" Dante asked.

"She used her magyks to see what the baby would look like. Apparently she's happy the baby's going to look a lot like me," Laurence rolled his eyes. I stuck my tongue out at him. He just smiled and continued to cook.

"So what's Lilac supposed to look like?" Travis asked.

"Well she's gonna have Laurence's eyes, nose, smile-"

"Is my niece gonna look anything like me?" Garroth smiled sweetly.

"Well I know she's not going to have your stupid voice," I smiled sweetly back. He gave me a dirty look.

"She's going to have Vylad's heart, Zane's love of... ponies. Garroth's "fabulous" fringe,and uh, Laurence's intelligence, and..." I bit my lip.

"What? Does her personality have anything from you?" Travis asked.

"Yes, well... due to the fact that I accepted my powers during... pregnancy Lilac well, she's going to have some of my... magyks." I heard something fall in the kitchen. Everyone turned to look and saw Laurance picking up a pan.

"Uh... sorry, my hand slipped." He blushed. I looked away angrily. Garroth put a hand on my shoulder, but I shook him off.

"Well, do you know what her hair's going to look like?" Travis said trying to turn my attention to something else.

"Kinda like mine," I sighed.

"Oh, I have to go... I'll see you guys later," Travis said running out the front.

"Breakfast is ready!" Laurance said. I ran into the kitchen.

"Yesssss! Pancakes!" I yelled. He smiled. They were the size of the plates and the plates were like... big!

Twenty pancakes later...

I finished my twentieth pancake with a satisfying smile. The boys were all staring at me except Garroth, he was used to this. I blushed. "What?"

"(Y/N) you just ate twenty plate sized pancakes... why wouldn't we be staring?" Dante asked.

"I said I was hungry... didn't I?"

"Yeah, but twenty!?" Dante exclaimed.

"Don't judge me! You'd be eating twenty plate size pancakes when you're pregnant, and the little bit you ate over the last few days went to your baby you would eat twenty pancakes too!" I snapped. I felt my phone buzzing in my back pocket. "Excuse me for a moment," I said pulling my phone out of my pocket and walking outside to the porch. "Hello?"

"(Y/N), please you need to come over... Abby's trying to get me and Travis to get married."

"Oh my Irene. Really!?" I laughed.

"Its not funny!"

"What do you want me to do?"

"Explain to Abby that Travis and I can NOT get married!"

"Okay. I'll get over there soon. I just have to head to my home and change. I'm still wearing the clothes from yesterday. Be there in about thirty."

"No. You will be here in ten, before she makes me say I DO!"

"Okay!" I hung up. I ran inside. "Okay, so I have to go save Aphie from getting married real quick, I'll see you tonight Laurance," I said quickly giving him a quick kiss. Then running out the front to my house. I ran inside and threw on a white and black stripped shirt with a black vest. Then black leggings with black leather boots and grey knee high socks... it's actually starting to get cold to me. Then put my hair up in a pony tail. Then I ran over to Aphmau's. I opened the door and ran inside. "I'M HERE!" I yelled.