"Hey, I think I have to go home now. It's late," Mijoo said.

"Let us take you home."

---

After saying goodbye to Mijoo, Jaewoo and I walked towards wherever our feets led us.

"I've missed days like this," Jaewoo suddenly said.

"Like this?"

"Yeah. You and me spending time together, eating pizza, hanging out with Mijoo, days like that."

I smiled. "Same, Jaewoo, same."

But, that smile didn't last long. I suddenly remembered the days that he ignored me and turned cold to me.

"Jaewoo, can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Why did you ignore me back then?"

His smile faded. "What do you mean?"

"We used to spending time together, eating pizza, and hanging out with Mijoo. But then, you became cold to me and ignored me for no reason. Well, at least you didn't give me the reason why," I said as I folded my arms.

He rubbed his back neck. "Oh.. that."

"Are you going to explain something about that?"

"Are you still mad about that?" he asked.

I rolled my eyes. "Well, of course, duh. You were my bestfriend back then, but suddenly you ignored me. You won't know how much it hurt me when you left to Australia without saying goodbye."

He stopped walking, and so did I. I looked at him with a furious stare, and he gave me a guilty stare.

"I'm very, very sorry, Jihae. Can we forget our bad old days, please?"

"It doesn't matter if we forget about it or not. What matters is the reason. Explain."

"I can't tell you right now. Tae-"

He closed his mouth with his hand as he slipped a word.

Tae? Did he mean Taehyung?

"Can you please continue your words?"

"I'm sorry, Jihae. I can't. I will tell you later, but not now."

I sighed. Maybe he couldn't really tell me the reason why.

"Fine. But, you still want to be friends with me, right?"

He smiled. "Of course I do."

"Promise me you wouldn't leave me again?" I sais as I reached out my little finger(?) to pinky-promise with him.

"You still remember our old habit, don't you?" he said as he chuckled.

"Yah!"

"Alright, alright."

He looked uneasy at first, but he locked his little finger with me anyways.

Our situation was disturbed by Jaewoo's ringtone.

"Excuse me for a sec, Jihae. It's my mom."

"Yeah, it's okay."

Jaewoo picked up his call and started talking. 5 minutes later, he ended his call and turned back at me.

"Jihae, I'm really sorry. I have to go home now. My mom is waiting for me."

"It's okay. I can go home on my own."

"Are you sure you will be okay? I mean, it's late and you're alone now."

"Psh, I'm not that weak, Jaewoo. It's okay, you can go home now."

"Call me as soon as you reach your home."

"I will," I said as I smiled.

After saying goodbye to Jaewoo, I started walking towards home. It was getting windy after 5 minutes walking. Damn, I didn't even bring my sweater. I only wore a t-shirt and a pair of jeans.

After another 5 minutes walking, I felt something falling down onto my head. Damn it, it was raining. I started running and looking for a shelter, well at least until the rain calmed down. But, there was no point of running. The rain was getting heavier and I couldn't see anything. It was really cold, and my whole body was wet.

Suddenly, the rain stopped falling down on my head. I looked up, and there was an umbrella above me. I looked to my left, and there was someone beside me.

"Taehyung?"

"Are you okay, Jihae?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm okay," I said before I started sneezing.

"You don't look fit, Jihae. Let me take you home."

I nodded, then we walked towards my home. The situation was extremely awkward, though.

"Are you feeling cold?" he asked.

"You think?" I raised my eyebrow. Couldn't he see that I was shivering of cold and my body was wet?

He suddenly stopped walking. I also stopped and gave him a confused look.

"Why did you stop?"

He didn't answer me, he wrapped me with his jacket instead. My heart beated fast as I realized our space was really close.

"Are you feeling better?" he asked.

"Yeah, thanks."

Taehyung was being the old him, the nice and caring Kim Taehyung. What was his intention exactly? Was he trying to play with my heart or what?

Ugh, forget about that. I kept sneezing all the way home. Plus, I also got headache and it ached so bad. I lost my balance for a few times. Luckily, Taehyung got me everytime I lost balance. He always asked me if I were really okay, though.

I opened my house gate as we reached my home. "Thank you for the company, Taehyung," I said weakly.

"Are you sure you're really okay?"

"I'm fine, don't worry."

"Your face looks pale. Do you want me to stay with you for a while?"

"Thanks for the offer, but I can take care of myself."

As soon as I said that, my vision got blurry and my headache got worse. I lost my balance once again, and this time, I fainted.