"Do you understand?" I heard the gun make a clicking sound. I swallowed hard forcing myself to nod.

"Good." He muttered then slipped the gun back into his waistband as he released me. I fell to the floor on all fours gasping for air trying to comprehend everything that was going on.

"What do you want from me?" I asked looking up at him. In that positioned he towered over me even more.

"I just want my money back." He said then bend down to pick me up, grabbing me forcefully by the wrist.

Cam dragged me across the hall and opened the door I had tried to open when I had ran away from him.

We walked through a narrow hallway decorated by the same luxurious paintings that had adorned the penthouse. Then we made a sharp turn and Cam dragged me by the wrists down the staircase and finally through another door.

The door opened revealing a dinner room with a long brown wooden table where three men seated.

The men looked up at us. Their faces covered with shock.

"Gentlemen, we have a guest. She'll be joining us for breakfast." He said then dragged me towards an empty chair.

He gave me a look and waited for me to sit down. After a long awkward stare down I slumped myself on the chair, like a disobidient child. He followed my lead taking a seat next to me. Meanwhile everyone kept staring at us. I looked up at them, irritated with everyones eyes on me.

Had they never seen a female?

"She's a hostage, why on earth would you bring her down to have breakfast with us?" I heard a familiar voice ask. I turned in the direction of it and sure enough, there sat James basking in all his glory.

The bastard!

"It's called being a gentleman, James. Do you want the young lady to starve to death?" Cam replied with a sour tone.

"Well I wouldn't mind if she did." James replied.

For a second his eyes met mine, and I immidiately looked away. This was all his idea. I narrowed my eyes at him, which only seemed to make him chuckle.

"Who is she and what is she doing here?" A new voice spoke.

I turned to my right. A tall blonde beauty had approached us and was
sitting down. She eyed me with a glare sharp enough to slice vegetables.

"Remember Nathaniel?" Cam replied looking up from his plate.

"The rich brat who trashed your place?" The blonde beauty asked with a cocked eyebrow. Disgust swarmed through my body at the way they spoke about Nate .

"This is his girl. I stole her away until he pays for the damage and drugs he took."

I continued to be swallowed up by my anger. My fists clenched at my sides.

"Are you listening?" It took me a while to realize Cam had been calling me. I turned to look at him, not disguising every bit of anger I had towards him. He simply ignored it and continued to talk.

He looked at James, "That over there is my bestfriend and business partner, James. He's not very fond of you so don't try to escape again, understand? He's not as lenient as I am." James offered me a cocky smile. I had the urge to reach across the table and shove his face in the plate. Instead I looked away and looked down at my plate. Everyone seemed to be just about finish, even Cam.

"Are you not going to eat?" James asked.

"No." I muttered bitterly. For the rest of the time, breakfast was quite. I waited, not touching my food, hoping that Cam would turn to me and say that it was all a joke and that I could go home.