"Nope, i'm dead serious. We're going to have it all to ourselves. Well, almost. I invited a few kids." Nate blew out a puff of smoke from behind my shoulder.

"That's nice and all, but how exactly did you manage to get us the nicest penthouse to the most popular nightclub in the city?" I asked suspiciously as I made a turn into the parking lot of the nightclub.

Nate's eyes met mine through the rearview mirror and I swear for a second they had something more than excitement in them. Something I couldn't pin point. "I have a friend. That's all." His hesitated.

"A friend? Oh." I could tell he was lying but it was a Saturday night and I wanted to have fun. I pushed the troublesome thought all the way back in my mind and parked Nate's new, new, new car. This was his third. The past two he'd crashed. The three amigos stepped out into the night breeze. Chills ran up my spine as I stared at the luxurious nightclub. This was going to be fun.

After going through the backdoor, using a key Nate had, we stepped onto a staircase that led to the penthouse. I could feel the walls pulsate with the loud music blaring on the other side. The floors shook and at one point the noise had gotten so tempting that I had considered ditching the pent house and going straight to the dance floor.

"How are the other's going to get in?"

"I told them to use the back door. I'll left it open." Nate said as he unlocked a big heavy wooden door. As soon as he swung it open my jaw dropped.

This place was sweeter then candy. The place was furnished with expensive furniture. A huge Plasma screen was placed at the right wall. There was a bar and even a pool table. Going upstairs there was an indoor pool. The entire roof was a sky light so that the moon and the stars illuminated the area. This place was impressive. Considered me super impressed, which these days was hard to do.

Let's get lit!
****

" Ring around the rosy

A pocket full of posies

Ashes, ashes

We all fall down"

I muttered the stupid song word for word as I laid on the pool table staring up at the ceiling. I heard the loud music thumping and the footsteps of those who dance around me. Others where chilling by the pool while others were at the bar doing body shots. Nate and Molly had disappeared into a room together. I had a feeling those two were boning again. Then there was me. Poor high, numb, barely unconscious Lilith. It was true. I was as high as a balloon, nope higher. I had taken some ecstasy and now was coming down. I was slumped. I could barely make out the voices yelling at me to get off the pool table. Some jerks kept nagging me. I recognized them as Brett and Jake. They were hovering over me barking at me to get my "tight little ass "off the fucking table. Their alcohol intoxicated breath showering me. Then my vision began to blur and before I passed out, I raised my left hand and stuck my middle finger at them. The last thing I saw before I blacked out where Brett and Jake's steaming mad faces. Boom I passed out.

I felt two heavy hands aggressively shake me awake. They had been trying for a while now. It wasn't until now that I was waking up. I mean how did you not wake up to two huge hands grabbing you by the shoulders and violently shaking you? I shot my eyes open. As soon as I did I regretted them and closed them shut again.

"Don't you fucking dare play dead around me you fucking brat." A deep voice threatened. I opened my eyes and stared back at the furious stranger that stared at me with disgust. He had dark brown hair sleeked back that reached down to his ears and had brown sharp hawk eyes. If he weren't scaring the shit out of me at this very moment, I would have said he was fucking hot. No scratch that. Who was I kidding? He was stunning. With a light dusting of stuble, a square jaw and broad shoulders, he had a dark manly vibe to him that to any woman would most likely find irresistible.