Chapter 5

Emily pushed open the door and pulled off her shoes. Alison followed her into the small room. She flopped onto the master bed and rolled her head towards Emily, who was sitting next to her. She reached on to ground next to her and picked up two tuna sandwiches. Alison faced Emily and handed her a slightly squashed sandwich.

"Eat. You must be hungry." She said gently with a soft smile. They both lied on the bed, chewing their sandwiches. Alison rushed to the mini fridge and pulled out two cool mango juice drinks in cans and popped hers open and passed one to the brunette. They stayed in silence as they chewed. Alison wolfed hers down minutes before Emily and slurped her mango juice. Emily felt an ache in her heart. Alison definitely was much skinnier than she was prior to her disappearance. She realised she was staring at the blonde's stomach when her brain snapped.

"Alison...I think we should go to sleep. We probably have a lot to do tomorrow." Emily said quickly, while fake yawning. Alison nodded, despite her probably seeing through Emily.

They cleared up and disposed of their sandwich wrappers. Emily changed into her new pyjamas which Alison had stolen for her. This time she stayed far away from Alison when she pulled off her top. Emily didn't want anything happening between them again and scolded herself mentally for even remembering the event.

She distracted her mind and decided to feel the guilt burning in her veins from the events earlier on in the night. She felt like a criminal, stealing those things. But she felt adrenaline in her bloodstream when she did it. She felt dangerous and exciting. It sounded horrible in her head. She never wanted to do it again.

Emily turned around and was hit with the image of the bed. A pang of shock slapped her in the face when she realised she would have to sleep with Alison. Not like that, of course. She was fine with it earlier in the day, but after the events before their robbery she felt slightly uncomfortable. Her cheeks burned. She looked to her left to see Alison in cotton pyjamas with pink candy-floss clouds all over them. Her makeup had been taken off and her natural blonde hair was on her shoulders. She had a packet of wipes in her right hand. Alison ushered for Emily to sit down on the bed. She silently wiped off Emily's makeup with a blank expression. She then pulled off her wig.

"I can still sleep on the couch if you want." Alison said with a croaky voice. Emily frowned. There were no couches. "The chairs can extend." Emily paused for a moment. She paused too long. Alison pulled out the chair to make the couch and slowly lowered herself. She pulled a blanket over her and shut her eyes.

Emily stood there in defeat. She wanted to say something, but her mouth didn't seem to work. She crawled onto the very large bed and got into the covers. She felt like if she shut her eyes, the bed would swallow her up. She attempted to catch some sleep and as soon she shut her eyes she felt as if she was plummeting downwards. She never reached the bottom. She was just falling. Emily's eyes snapped open. She thought of her friends. They thought she was dead or captured by A at least. What if A was making them do tasks to get to her? A cold shiver went down her spine when she remembered that Doctor Sullivan could be dead. She froze in her train of thought. Emily wanted to slap herself. How could she forget? She needed to find out if she was okay, yet she didn't want to wake up Alison. She felt frozen in her bed and extremely light headed.

_

Hey author here! I long time abandoned this - (I don't even WANT to read it over bc of how cringe it must be) but I found this account and I thought I should post all the chapters which were in my drafts. A piece of my heart still goes out to Sasha Pieterse, what a beautiful queen.