Chapter 1

PART ONE

Emily slowly opened her eyes. She had a beautiful dream from the night before. Alison, her Alison, was alive and talked to her. She remembered every single detail of the dream. Emily traced her own lips at the thought of them kissing. She wore a sad smile.

Something strange washed over Emily. Her eyes flew open. Cold shivers went down her spine. She felt a sudden sharp feeling of shock when she realised she was not in her bedroom. Her mouth became dry. Where was she? Had she been kidnapped? Emily thought the worst. Has A finally got her. Was she to be killed? Was that dream her last moment of peace? Was she going to die? She sat up and looked at her surroundings.

Below her was a very creaky single bed. The covers smelt of cheap perfume and was stained with what Emily hoped to be coffee. Next to the bed on both sides were small cabinets with drawers. The one to her left had ink all over and the right had the plastic peeled off. The ceiling had stains on, probably some water leakage from whatever was above. She looked at the clothes she was wearing. She still was wearing the blue silky dress from Mr Marin's wedding.

Emily felt her stomach drop. She never went to his wedding. She had been kidnapped. She must have been kidnapped. She grabbed her high heeled shoe from the floor and held it behind her back. She needed to escape before A or Ali's killer found her.

Her eyes filled with tears as she stood up. She slowly pulled open the creaky door and tip toed out. She was met with a room with two couches.

Emily dropped the shoe. Her jaw fell open. Her eyes widened at the sight. She tiptoed closer to the couch and then she staggered backwards. No. No this couldn't be real. She must have been dreaming. Then she looked up.

"Alison." She whispered while tears streaked down her cheeks.

Alison was sat on a blanket on the couch looking at the small television, while sipping coffee. She was wearing pyjama shorts and a cotton grey t-shirt. When she saw Emily she dropped the mug and gasped. She quickly stood up with shock written all over her face. Her blue eyes began to fill up with tears.

Emily's love was standing right in front of her. Her angel. Her best friend. The person who she thought was dead for years now. This couldn't be real, but it was. Alison Lauren DiLaurentis was standing right in front of her. Emily must have died in her dream last night. That was the only logical explanation for this happening.

"Emily." Alison whispered back, with matching tears flowing down her cheeks.

Emily has no words. She was standing there with her hands shaking, her eyes widened and her mouth open. All of her words disappeared when she saw Alison. Her mind was paralysed with shock and confusion.

"Am I dead?" Emily quietly asked.

Alison shook her head and quietly chuckled.

"No. You are with me Emily." She quietly said back.

Emily slowly walked towards Alison until there was a tiny gap between them. She looked into Alison's eyes. She was real. She was so perfectly real. And so must have been the dream last night. Emily gasped at her realisation and engulfed Alison in a tight hug. Emily cried happy tears as Alison squeezed her back.

"Oh my God, Emily. I have missed you so much." Alison cried in Emily's embrace.

"How is this possible?" Emily said while squeezing her tightly. Emily needed to feel Alison as much as possible, just to make sure that she wouldn't disappear again. This needed to stay real. Alison needed to stay real. She wouldn't be able to breathe if she woke up and this was just another dream.

dangerous | an emison fanfic ❤︎On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara