The Fight Part 1

We assembled in the clearing, waiting. We wear going to die, their was no question about that. Even with our abilities, we cant fight this many vampires at once. Even though Crystal and Jason wear not part of the real family, they wanted to stay to fight. They would fall with the Cullen’s rather than run for the rest of their time.

I had sent Sammy to stay on the beach in La Push. It was safer their. We would try and get to him in case the battle got worse. I stood with my mother and farther, Jake at the side of me. He pressed his head against me and I stroked his head. I could never forgive what he did but I still loved him. “it’s time” said Alice coming up to us.

Out of the mist came rows and rows of vampires. Aro and Alex led them to the centre of the clearing. The rest of us gathered together, all murmuring goodbyes. I was terrified, I had never seen so many vampires. Some wear new born’s and others wear more skilled.

A deadly combination. I tensed myself and got ready. Behind me, the wolfs growled getting ready to attack. “I love you” I said to no one in particular. In fact, I was saying it to everyone. My friends and family, all about to die in front of me. Part of me wanted to run, but most of me wanted to fight to the death.

The battle began.

Half the vampires ran at us lead by Aro. We all ran forwards and attacked. I leaped onto a female, dislodging her arms and then her head. A newborn she was. Easy. Fires began to spring up around the clearing. I quickly tossed the limbs into the fire and looked around the clearing. Leah and Seth fought side by side, each taking on three vampires each.

 Esme, Rose and Alice had thrown a large male into the fire while Emmett and Jasper protected them. My mother was with Crystal, both of them using their ability’s to do what ever they could do. My farther, Jason, Carslie and Jake formed a circle protecting them.

Yasmin and the wolfs fought on the outer circle. I leapt back into battle and bit a male, tearing off his arm. He shrieked then snarled, swiping at me. I fell back and smelt my blood. Every single vampire looked at me. My family took this advantage and attacked them while their gaze was on me.

Then the second wave came.

We wear taken by surprise and I ran to my family eyes wide. We had killed a lot of them, but they had even more running towards us. This time Alec was In the lead.

“fall back!” shouted my farther. “into the forest!”

We ran back into the forest and the vampires followed us. Jake ran beside me leaping back now and again to knock over the vampires who wear following us.

I tripped.

I fell with a thud and rolled down the small embankment.

“Ness!” screamed my mother.

I looked up eyes wide as Aro loomed over me, his lips drawn back into a snarl. I tried to scramble up when Jake ran into Aro. Aro was quicker. He grabbed Jake by the throat and snarled opening his mouth.

“Jake!” I screamed.

Then the bolder hit.

 -------------------------------------------------------------

oh cliffhanger!!! so whats going to happen next??