Names and memorys

When we returned home, we wear greeted my excitement and anger. Alice had of course already seen that I was expecting and told my family. My farther was of course angry at Jake even thought my dad had told me it was okay to start a family. He of cause herd me. “when I said that darling I didn’t think right away!” he snapped

“Edward” scolded my mother. My mother, in all her beauty, strolled over to me and kissed me holding me close like I was a small child again. “and I thought I was young to have a baby” she chuckled.

I smiled as she held me close and cuddled me before Alice whipped me away giggling “oh Ness this is wonderful, we can go shopping for baby clothes and make a nursery again and oh! Its going to be sooooo grate having a baby around again!”

I giggled then suddenly felt sick. I put my hand over my mouth and bolted for the airport loo’s and was violently sick. My mother laughed softly stroking my shoulders “you get used to it love”

I looked up at my mother “can I go home now?” I asked

She smiled “of cause love”

A few days later I was laying in my new house with Jake. Esme had decided to build us a larger version of Jakes shak back at La Push. The house had three bedrooms, one of them make into the babies room, a kitchen, lounge and a work out room for Jake. The house was towards the side of the Cullen’s house near to the woods so if Jake had to phase he could do it without any humans noticing. Drinking some blood and eating one of Esme’s cookies. Jake sat next to me rubbing my belly up and down as I ate and drank. “I love you” I whispered.

Jake grinned “I love you to”

I put my hand on his that was on my belly and I smiled. “our baby” I whispered

“yeah…..so, what names should we pick?”

I took a sip of blood “Amy Black…..Chloe Black…..”

“Grate” he grinned

“boy names”

“Jake Jr?”

I laughed softly “no Jake…you’re my only Jakey”

He smiled and kissed me as my mom and Dad came in

“hey Nessie love” smiled my mom sitting beside me on the bed.

“hey” I slowly sat my self up and kissed her then my dad. My dad blocked Jake out of the way and I giggled as Jake mutted “bloodsucker”

“how are you today” asked my dad

“okay…im bigger and I can feel it kicking harder”

“that’s grate hun” smiled my mom.

“wear suck on a boys name though” said Jake finding room on the bed

I looked at my mother “what wear you going to call me when you thought I was a boy?” I asked.

My mother smiled “EJ” she smiled “Edward Jacob”

I laied my head back and thought about it for a moment “yeah….I like it…EJ….”

I rubbed my belly “yeah….EJ, named after the two most important men in my life”

At that my farther kissed my cheek and Jake tried to move in closer. Smiling at them both and let out a yawn and stretched. “Chloe Black or EJ Black….perfect”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so, what do u think? i know my spelling is terrable but i cant to anything about it