the wedding (part 2

"you weren't invited" snarled Jake.

"what are you doing hear!" demanded Crystal getting up and walking to her brother, Jason following behind her growling quietly. "nothing that concerns you dear sister" said Aro gently. "then what do you want" hissed Jason.

Aro narrowed his eyes at him then turned his attention to me and Jake. "we wanted to offer you our congratulations." he said.

"thank you.....Aro" I said quietly.

"we also wanted to give you this" he said as Jane passed him something. Aro stretched his hand out and I slowly wanted down taking it from him.

 At that moment he grabbed my arm and pulled me to him. "remember our little talk Renesmee" he said gently. I nodded slowly trying to brake free from his grasp. "good, because if anything happens when you and your...husband are on honeymoon we'll come back...and believe me...I wont be as nice."

He let go of me and looked at everyone else. "so sorry to interrupt, we will be leaving now"

"the go" snarled my farther coming to the side of me. Aro dipped his head slightly and left with Alec and Jane. Jake came to my side and held my hand "Ness are you okay?" he asked. I gave a small nod "yeah fine....can we...can we finish getting married now?" I asked.

 He smiled and kissed my cheek taking my hand and leading me back to the podium. Emmett stood back in his place with Seth and the guests sat back down. After 10 mints I was named Mrs Neisse Black and Jake and I wear married

. We took our guests into the main living room which Alice had decorated and took our places for our first dance. Our song was called Heaven by DJ Sammy (slow version). Jake held me in his arms as we danced together. I put my head on his chest and sighed softly smiling as we danced. "I love you Mrs Black" he murmured.

"I love you to" I whispered.

My mom and Dad came over and tapped Jake on the shoulder. Jake let go of my hands and put his arm around my waist. "give me my daughter now mutt" said my farther. Jake smiled at him "sure pops" he grinned

My dad frowned "don't you ever call me that!" he snarled

Jake frowned "that's no way to speak to your new son"

Dad growled and took my hand taking me away from them while Jake and my mother laughed. I looked up at my dad and smiled "what's wrong daddy?" I asked.

He sighed "I cant believe I let you get married to the dog"

I looked down "don't worry daddy....I wont get pregnant"

His head snapped up at me his eyes blazing but face calm.

"you know as well as I do that's what Aro meant. He doesn't know what we'll create and he's scared about it...besides...I cant risk the family"

My farther gently tilted up my chin and looked right at me "you're my daughter Neisse and...I want you to be happy and if it means you and....the dog, having a baby then...go for it" he said.

I looked at him "I might not even be able to have one...."

"well....you can always try and if the volturi try anything we'll fight them...I guess what im trying to say is that...I approve of you and the d-....Jake, starting a family"

I looked up at him and gave a smile "wasn't so hard was it?" I asked teasingly.

"don't push your luck" he breathed as grandpa Charley came over.

"mind if I dance with her Edward?" he asked.

"not of all Charlie" replied my farther. He gently kissed me on the head and walked over to my mother and pushed Jake away who was then pounced on be Alice and dragged off.

After a while I had danced with everyone, cut the cake with Jake that the wolfs demolished in 30 seconds (a new world record I think), Jake took of my garter and I got to dance with my mom. After that she and Alice took me upstairs and started to get things ready for the honeymoon.

 I carefully slipped out of my wedding dress and put on a white skirt, blue tank top and white light cardigan complete with white ballet pumps that Alice had picked out.

Once I was packed we went down stairs. Jake, Seth and my dad wear putting the luggage in the car. Jake went to me and kissed me gently then held me hand. "how much stuff have you got dog?" asked my dad.

"I need to start looking good now for my wife...oh and a few...toys"

Emmett and the wolfs roared with laughter as I blushed and my farther growled.

"then you'll need these" shouted Paul throwing Jake a box. I blushed even deeper while Emmett laughed even louder. Suddenly Jake scooped me up and walked out to the car and put me in then got in himself "we haven't even said goodbye!" I giggled.

"so what, we'll see them in a few months" he grinned

"a few months? Jake wear only ment to be their for a week!"

"oh well"

Jake started up the car and drove quickly to the airport.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what did you think guys?? i have plenty of ideas for later on...what do you think of a Mini Jake??