Confessions

I cant believe it. Im getting married to Jake on the 13th may. Everyone's happy for us. Everyone apart from my farther and crystal.

Even Jason's happy for us.

 He told me he excepted that me and Jake wear soul mates so that is why he asked Crystal to become his mate.

She said yes of course. Crystal thinks that us two getting married is bad because its going to give the volturi an excuse to attack us...things will get worse if I become pregnant. If I can. My father's acting how any other farther would act after they just learnt that their only daughter is engaged to a werewolf. He tried to kill Jake of course but what else is new?

 The rest of the family is thrilled. Rose still doesn't like Jake but she wants me to be happy and I am...but theirs one job I need to do. Alice had decided that this was the time to throw a party so she got all the family to help her set up decorations and phoned Charlie and Billie and the rest of the pack. This gave me and Jake some alone time.

 I decided to go to the meadow with him, the very meadow my farther took my mother for their first 'date' when she was a human. We sat on Jakes coat, his arms wrapped around me, holding me close to him. I smiled and leaned into his arms gently stroking his bisects. I looked up at him and he looked down at me and smiled. I didn't smile back. "Jake...I need to tell you something" I said

"what is it Ness?" he asked

"I...I slept with Jason."

I closed my eyes and waited for the rage but it didn't come. I slowly opened my eyes to look at him and saw nothing but calm. "I know" he said.

"how?"

"Jason told me..."

"oh"

"I don't blame you Renesmee or Jason....I love you...and I know you love me" he smiled.

I looked up at him and smiled shyly "how do you know?" I asked.

"Edward told me" he grinned.

I giggled and kissed him gently on the lips as he kissed me back. I moaned softly as his hot lips kissed mine hungrily.

My hands ran down his arms as we kissed, passion filling us both as we clung onto each other for dear life. Jakes hands came to my side and cupped my breast. I pulled away then giggling "wait for the honeymoon" I giggled. He gowned and laid down "that's AGES away."

I giggled again and laid next to him putting my head on his chest "I love you Jake" I whispered.

"I love you to Neisse" he whispered back. I smiled as i laid in the meadow with my soon to be husband. Jacob Black