How we met

Me: Hey dudes so would you like to know how us couples met?

Vivian: " Kimi..."

Me: "Yes?"

Vivian: * whispers* " Is Adam single....?" 

Me: " Yes why?" * whispers*

Vivian: " i...um sort of like him"

Me: * whispers* " don't rush it... wait a bit because he just met you and the others"

Luna: " Well are you going to get on with the how the couples met or not"

Callie: " pushy... but yeah"

Julia: * opens door* " ALEKS!!!!!"

Me and Jason: " and Julia's boyfriend is here"

Aleks: " sup dudes"

Callie: " Well who will tell it?"

Teresa: " how about the dudes... so Jason , Jerome , Ty ,and Aleks will tell"

Ian: " sounds fair"

Jimmy: " Who will start"

Jason: *sighs* " I will"

Me: * cat ears twitch* ( er... you'll understand in October a time for fun not a dare in the comments I was rping and i became part cat)

Jason: " So ... I was being bullied by these dudes and that's when Kimi stepped in a stood up for me"

Me: " And I saw his boxers" * laughs*

Mitch: " Biggums why don't you tell us how you met Callie"

Jerome: " Well you know how but I'll explain... So when Me and Mitch went to  the movies and that's when I saw her , we chatted and it took off from there"

Callie: *nods and laughs*

Julia: " Aleks tell them how we met!" 

Aleks: " Oh Julia and I met at an Imagine Dragon's concert. and afterward we went off with a group of friends to this pizza place... and then we constantly talked and soon we started dating"

Ty: "Well me and Teigan met at the park and it started raining and I saw her out there without  and umbrella so i gave her mine"

Teigan: " and we became sick buddies! and it took off from there"

Jason: *pokes my cat ears*

Me: " Stahp!"