Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven // Victoria

Since it was Saturday, we all went to my house after saying goodbye to Derrick and his friends. Bored out of our minds, we decided to do some sort of background check (or as some would put it, stalking) on that Isebella girl. We discovered something that shocked us all.

"What do you mean her name isn't even Isebella?" Carson demanded.

I was currently sitting on my bed with Atlas and Tony by my side, while Carson, Kellin and Ted sat on the floor, my chair, and my table.

"Her name is Lisa," I explained, scrolling on Facebook before checking Instagram and Snapchat. "Thank god I recognised her when Facebook recommended me to send her a friend request. This background check would be a pathetic attempt of one if we went ahead and searched up every single Isebella."

"Damn," Tony said when we saw a photo of this Lisa person in a bikini. "She is pretty hot."

"Fuck yeah," Atlas agreed in a heartbeat. "Damn, I can't believe I didn't notice her in Chemistry."

Toned and curvy body, smooth skin, brown hair that almost looked gold in the sun, amber green eyes that sparkled and a splatter of speckles across her cheeks, she was probably a lot of people's idea of perfection. She was one of those girls that could go from cute to hot real quick, and to say I was envious of her would be an understatement. I just wish Atlas would look at me the way he was looking at her- in awe of her beauty and cativated by it.

I scrolled down when I snapped back to reality, earning me disappointed sighs from the boys next to me. I wondered if I would ever have the same effect on guys sometimes. Other times I knew I could never do that. I was too much of a guy to be considered I was anything else.

"She seems nice enough," I concluded after a bit of scrolling.

"You are checking her damn social medias. Of course she seems nice," Kellin said in a flat tone.

I chuckled. "True that."

"I heard she came to our school because everybody at her old school hated her," Ted said cheerfully, popping some more chips in his mouth. "Maybe you should ask Derrick about it."

"Hey, he's online," Tony pointed out. "Ask him."

I did as he said and opened our chat.

"Wow, wow, hold on," Tony stopped me when I was about to start typing. "You're chatting on Facebook too?"

I rolled my eyes and started typing again. "Yeah. Duh."

Victoria: Hey man. You know someone called Lisa that used to go to your school?

He replied almost immediately.

Derrick: Oh hell yeah. She was a nightmare. Why?

Victoria: She signed up to join my team so I wanna know a bit more about her first. How was she a nightmare though?

Derrick: She was obnoxious and annoying and just a bitch in general- excuse my French. I can tell you how much of a headache she is, but I would end up typing an essay.

I was reading our conversation out loud so everyone knew what was going on, and Kellin laughed when he heard that part.

Victoria: C'mon dude. Be more specific.

Derrick: Well, for starters, she is a slut. Nah, screw that, she's a whore. I'm pretty sure she fucked more people than the whole football team combined. And that is a lot.

Victoria: Aren't YOU on the footbll team? lololol

Derrick: Okay, maybe with the exception of me.