Introduction

"But have you ever been bro-zoned?"

Victoria has always been one of the boys- what happens when you grew up with a bunch of boys in the neighbourhood who go to the same school as you. But being one of the guys means that you are autometically "bro-zoned" and off-limits, which is unfortunate for Victoria, since she might have had a tiny little crush on her "bro" Atlas.

Little does she know, she isn't the only one who wants to get out of the brozone. She is far from a bro in Atlas's (heart) eyes.

They are both determined to get out of the brozone, but can they actually do it? Especially when they both have someone determined to pull them apart? Misunderstanding, mixed signals, indifferent facades... The two found themselves in a tangled mess of emotions.

Romance never comes easy, and bromance can just be ten times messier.

***

Camp NaNoWriMo 2016 July

***

a/n:

Heyo. c: Thanks for dropping by. This is the first story I actually plan on writing consistently, and I hope I won't suck at it. lol Please give it a try? Sorry if the story is cliche or anything. I just wanted something to start with before I try to add any twists and turns to it.

All rights reserved btw.