Not A Chapter, But Please Read

Hey guys. I'll delete this soon enough, but I wanted to ask you guys something. I don't know if you know this but I'm a big One Direction fan. I've been thinking about this lately and I want to write a Louis Tomlinson story. Here is the plot/preview thing:

Lex was just a dreamer in a small town in California. No matter what age she always wanted to be one thing in particular: a rockstar. At the age of eleven she began taking lessons to learn how to play bass. At thirteen she took singing lessons along with her friends Luna and Jenna. She would never give up on her dreams, not for anything. Eventually music became the only thing keeping Lex together. Her home life has changed since she and her two best friends started their band, The Living Lights. The lyrics she wrote down on the pages of her journal were full of anger, pain, hurt, sadness. Then she met Louis Tomlinson of One Direction at a charity soccer game. She was playing for one team while he was playing for another. The moment they collided changed their lives, and Louis began to heal Lex without realizing... and so did she to him.

A story of pain, fear, strength, music, dreams, overcoming hardships, best friends, healing, and the power love can have over two certain people. A Louis Tomlinson story.

If you guys are interested please please please comment and tell me so. If I get 20-30 comments telling me they'll read the story I'll post the story very soon. Also, if you guys want to help me with names comment a name for the book.

Story names:
• Healing
• Changed For The Better
• Save Me, Change Me
• The Living Lights
• Stars Can't Shine Without Darkness
• When I Met You
• Because I Met You

Or you guys can create a name of your own.

I hope you are all interested in this story. I promise that it'll be great. Please give me a chance to prove myself with this story. Please and thank you.