What is Life Anymore

Your Pov:

I hugged Armin and he started crying. "It's okay, it wasn't your fault," I said unemotionally with a blank expression, which only served to make his tears fall harder. I looked at him and finally broke from my blank face. "I have to get away from here," I began to cry, and I jumped off the roof and went to the top of the wall, but halfway up the wall my gas tank spluttered, empty, and I involuntarily dived into a free fall. I looked below me and saw a Titan underneath me, I closed my eyes preparing for impact when I felt something wrap its hands around me, I opened my eyes to come face to face with a teal eyed Titan "agh!" I gasped and went for my blades but they weren't there. The Titan put his forehead to me "y/n it's me" a voice that sounded like Erens came from the Titan, I reached my hand out and touched it "E-Eren?" I whispered in realization, Eren looked at me and then he put me on a roof "Eren please don't go!" I yelled as he walked off, he looked at me and roared. I sat down on the roof and Mikasa, Armin and Connie were on the same one I was on, I walked over to them "hey guys" I said and they all looked at me weirdly "y/n we are out of gas you got any?" Connie piped up "n-no" I replied. They all looked at the Titan and started running "I'll carry Armin, Mikasa you carry Y/n!" Connie ordered, Mikasa picked me up and we headed to HQ, I saw a heard of Titans there and I whistled.

Flashback~

"If you ever need help whistle and I will be there" Eren told me while we hugged "okay" I replied

Flashback over~

A few minutes later Eren came running around the corner towards us, I pointed to HQ and he nodded, I knocked Connie and Mikasa out of Erens way "what the!?" Connie gasped when Eren ran past us and straight to HQ. We flew into HQ and ran to the gas room elevator, Jean was already there holding a kid above his head "Jean put the poor kid down" I stated blankly "uh huh? Right like that will happen! They let Titans into the gas room" he hissed back, I walked towards him and he let go of the girl, I grabbed his collar and lifted him in the air "we have no time for bickering! Now stop picking fights and find something useful to do!" I spat at him. I dropped him and he ran to a cellar with guns, everyone looked at me "get back to work!" I said blankly 'tsk brats... Oh my goooooodddddd noooooo I'm turning into Levi!' I thought "y/n you okay? you look weird" Marco said and I snapped out of my thoughts "um yeah" I muttered. Jean came back with guns and Armin set a plan to kill the Titans that were in the gas room, we sent Annie, Reigner, Connie, Sasha, Mikasa, and Jean to the roofs beams then that will be when we get sent down to the room in the gas room cart with the guns.