Losing Those Who Are Close

Your Pov:

       "What is going on?" I asked rubbing my eyes.  Everyone was running around "The wall has been broken!" Emma yelled as she ran outside to HQ 'no Eren and Sasha were at the wall this morning!' I thought.  I got dressed and ran to HQ, when I got there and everyone was lined up "you cadets will use your 3 years of training to your advantage on the Titans!" A commander yelled, "find your squads and get ready to go!" He added cadets ran to other cadets while some of them cried and cowered "Eren!" I called out "y/n!" Eren called out and I ran to the voice.  We saw each other and I hugged him (Mikasa ea sukasa can't do shit about it too 😂😂😂) "please don't go" I said after the hug "I have to we all do" he said "yeah well just be safe" I said and ran off to my squad, I looked around for the Squadron I was supposed to be on when Emma came up to me "don't die okay" she chuckled "ehhh I'll think about it" I smiled and we laughed "y/n you're in my Squadron!" Sasha cheered "yay!" I smiled and one of the commanders started talking "EVERYONE HEAD OUT!" He yelled and we moved out. I passed Erens group and we then saw the Titans "no" I whispered as a child was in the hands of a Titan, I flew past Sasha and the group towards the girl "y/n!" Sasha yelled "go I got her!" I yelled back.  The Titan was about to drop her and I was moving fast without using gas "hold on!" I yelled to the little girl she looked at me as I was right there but the Titan dropped her "no!" I screamed as I held open the Titans mouth and grabbed the little girls hand "where's my mommy" she cried "shh just hold on to my hand" I smiled, the pressure was crushing me but I got ahold of the girl "hold onto me tightly" I whispered and she grabbed me, I used my one open hand and flung my hooks onto a house, we flew out of the Titans mouth straight to the roof.  I set the girl down and killed the Titan "EREN NO!" I heard a distant voice yell from a girl "I'm scared" the little girl cried "i know" i replied and then I clung onto the wall and flew up it, I set the girl there and a Garrison Regiment guard  took her "thank you Mrs" she whispered "stay safe" I whispered back and she nodded, I flew back into the battle and I saw a Titan lifting Armin in the air "ARMIN!" I screamed and flew down the wall, then a Titan grabbed me.

   Armins Pov:

    "ARMIN!" I heard y/n scream but I didn't move.  I watched a Titan grab her but somethings off, a bunch of red lines formed around the Titans hand and she flew away from it towards me, Eren grabbed my hand and threw me to the roof "EREN!" I screamed as the Titan chomped on him and walked away.  I looked on the other roof across from me I saw y/n on her knees crying "Eren" I whispered, she got up and flew away.

  Your Pov:

       I just saw one of my closest friends devoured.  I flew off anywhere I could go 'why! Why not me!!' I screamed in my head, I forgot to hook onto a roof and I crashed onto it in a ball crying.  Someone landed next to me and I could only hear muffled voices "y/n get up!" The voice said, I stood up and looked at the person "y/n?" Connie asked "you okay" he added, I nodded and then Jean and his squad landed behind Connie "y/n! We saw you crash are you okay?!" Sasha asked "I'm fine" I said blankly.  I jumped off the roof and spotted Armin "Armin!" I yelled and he turned to see me, I landed next to him "Armin please get up" I said softly but he just sat there 'God he must be terrified' I thought, i walked to him and sat down next to him "heh so we both have had a pretty shitty day so can you please get up" I added "it's my fault" was all I could get out of him.