Free Day

(2 more months left until graduation)

     Your Pov:

    Today was a free day and I grabbed a sketch book that Hanji brought to me and ran out the door quitely.  I ran into the woods and ended up at a small pond with deer by it, the deer were used to me  in the woods everyday after training so they walked over to me and laid down "hey star" I smiled as the deer fell asleep.  I drew my mom from the dreams I have been having but sometimes I would draw Star and my father.  I heard a branch crack and that woke up Star, she stood up and ran off "nice job Marco you scared off Star" I rolled my eyes and the tall freckled kid came out from the trees "sorry y/n" he said I then shut my sketchbook and got up "you need something?" I asked  "um I was wondering if you would like to go on a swim with the other cadets?" He asked shyly and I nodded.  We ran out of the woods and got to the camp clearing, we split up and ran to our cabins, I grabbed my swimsuit that Sasha gave me and put it on, it was a two piece and it was also f/c with a nice lace back on the top.  I put it on and ran out of the cabin noticing all of the other girls left 'probably to the beach' I thought and I walked to the lake to see my best friends playing in the water "hey y/n!" Eren waved "hi guys!" I waved back, I got to the shoreline and placed my stuff on the towel I had brought.  I saw Armin on the sidelines building a small river, I smiled and went to the water and dived in, I swam in the nice water until I went up for air, I was about 3 feet away from Mikasa when I felt something touch my ankle, I looked at her and then I was pulled underwater fast.  I kicked something and it let go but after it regained stability the thing went after me again, I went up for air "help!" I managed to yell before being dragged down again this time something sharp pressed against my ankle, I saw blood floating away from my ankle and I gave up struggling and I sank to the bottom looking up to see Eren swimming towards me, I closed my eyes and I felt sleep taking over my body, then I opened my eyes looking around in the water I spotted the thing dragging me was a huge price of barbed wire.  I looked at Eren as he dragged me upwards towards the shore, we reached the top of the water and Reigner took me from Eren swimming towards the shore quickly, once we reached the shore I realized that the wire was gone and that my ankle was bleeding heavily "hold on y/n!" Marco said grabbing me from Reigner since he was faster.  We reached the med tents and the nurses took me and ushered the boys outside, I looked at Marco before everything went black.

Ooooo cliffhanger! Muhahahahah! Anyways hope you guys liked this chapter!
Bu-bye lovelies!