The Day The Wall Fell

Your Pov:

      I was playing in puddles when I was shoved into a wall "what are you going to do loser?!" The bullies laughed, I was used to being picked on but I was tired of it so I stood up and got in a fighting stance, the bullies laughed and then the leader looked at me "you are so pathetic" he said "you don't even know me!" I hissed at him.  He signaled his friends to charge at me but I jumped over them and they ran into the wall head first, their leader stood in shock as I kneed his gut "I'm only going to say this once, leave me alone!" I whispered into the leaders ear he got up and ran away terrified, his friends followed and I sat down on the ground.  After I sat down I saw two kids yelling at a Garrison Regiment solider 'huh that's kind cool' I thought and then I stood up and walked to a wall and listened to the conversation "you should be prepared if the Titans come back!" The boy yelled "the Titans haven't been able to break the wall since 500 years! Now go home Eren!" The man yelled and the boy Eren stormed away towards my direction, I saw the girl with him spot me then she stopped him "what Mikasa!" He hissed as she pointed to where I was at and I poked my head out behind the wall "hey it's okay we won't hurt you" Eren said gesturing for me to come towards him.  I walked over to him and he took off his bag and searched for something in it, he got out a piece of bread and gave it to me "here you can have it" he said and I gently took the bread my h/c hair flowing in the wind "thank you my name is y/n if we ever meet again" I said and Eren smiled "okay cool my na.." *Scream!* Mikasa looked towards a alleyway and I looked too, it was those bullies "Armin!" Eren yelled starting to run to the blonde kid, but I got there before him.  The bullies saw me and backed away scared "stay away from him!" I hissed at the bullies and they nodded and ran off, I helped the blonde up and Eren ran up to us "you okay Armin!?" He asked "y-yeah thanks to her" Armin pointed to me "uh I got to go" I said and ran off.  I got to a well and splashed my face 'you are a loner NO FRIENDS' I said to myself, when I went to get more water I saw a giant splash in the water and I stepped back *SCREAM!!* I saw a tall women screaming and then a crowd stood still looking towards the wall that was behind me, I turned around slowly to see a Titan staring down at me.  Before I could move there was a huge gust of wind and I saw many people fly out of the wall 'shit this can't be happening!' I said to myself starting to run away from the Titans coming through the hole in the wall, I ran past Eren and Mikasa, Erens eyes full of fear.  Then I crashed into Armin "what are you doing get running Armin!" I said helping him up, he nodded and pointed behind me, as I turned around I felt a giant hand grab me "RUN ARMIN!" He ran to the boats and I kicked the Titans hand with all of my strength but it was too strong, I gave up and it lowered me to its mouth.

Hehehe cliffhanger muhahahahah *cough cough* anyways hope you guys liked this chapter and as always remember to like and share the book to help it get more reads by-bye lovelies have a great day!