Close Call

??? Pov:

      I almost had her! If only I would have sunken the wire deeper.  Oh my dear y/n you will be mine my sweet niece, your parents tried to hide you from me because I wanted your power, but now I have to go to extreme levels to get you.

    Your Pov:

        I heard people talk around me and I opened my eyes to see Armin, Annie, Mikasa, Marco, and Eren standing by the end of my bed.  Annie looked at me and smiled "she is awake" she said and walked over to me "will I be able to graduate?" I asked "yes" Shadis said by the door, we jumped at his sudden appearance, I was still wearing my swimsuit I lifted my covers and saw a bandage wrapped around my ankle.  I sat up and stood up "y/n take it easy!" Armin gasped, the thing was I felt no pain when I stood up, Eren and Marco rushed to help but I stopped them "I'm fine" I said and walked outside, Annie and Mikasa stood next to me as I walked to our cabin.  We got there and I went to the changing room to put on some sweats and a hoodie, I looked at my bandage and carefully took it off to reveal a scar where I was cut "what the!?" I whispered 'is the power thing r-real?' I questioned myself, I heard the girls talking "how can she walk off from that she looked so dead!" Sasha and Christa whispered "she's strong" Mikasa said, I smiled and put on the pair of clothes and lazily walked out and jumped onto my bed "night" I said before drifting off into a deep sleep.

"You can't hide her from me forever Danny!" A man yelled at my mother "get out of my house brother!" She yelled at him, my father ran down the stairs and grabbed a sword "go away Dan, leave my family alone!" My father yelled "you're going to regret this! I will find her someday! That power is MINE!" He screamed and ran away.  My mother looked at my father fear filling her eyes "we need to get her to the surface fast!" He said and picked me up, we ran out the door and a little boy bumped into my father "where are you going mr. L/n?" He asked "oh somewhere where the grass sways back and forth in the wind" dad said "oh I wish I could go there" the boy said with a sad tone "you will someday little... Levi" 'wait Levi! *holds back laughter* wittle baby Levi *explodes into laughter* buhahahahahahahah' I laughed in my head but baby me just cooed.

"Hahahaha" I woke up laughing and everyone was still asleep 'ha wow I must've been quiet' i thought.  I jumped of the bead and ran outside to where my 3DMG was and I put it on "ahem" I heard from behind me "hi Shadis" I said cringing "not Shadis... How does Dan sound?" the man said evilly, I turned around to see a man with Brunette hair and green eyes "you!" I hissed "you look so much like your mother, it was unfortunate that I had to kill her though" he chuckled, I gritted my teeth "you monster! She was your sister!" I spat at him.  He walked forward and I backed up "no where to go" he smiled "oh yeah one thing" I said "what?" He said "go to hell!" And after that I took off on my gear towards the trees,  he ran after me but I was too quick and I landed on a massive cliff, he followed 'time to go bastard!' I thought and he charged at me 'remember your training' I said to myself, he went for a punch but I blocked it and flipped him over "what the!" He huffed as he slowly got up "nuh uh buddy" I said and pinned him down "ha idiot" he spat and he tried to say some words but I smashed my elbow into his jaw "you bitch!" He yelled "that was for my mother!" I hissed, I then got up and kicked his head "for my father!" I spat and then I grabbed my sword "this is just for me" I smirked and I stabbed him in the chest, He went limp and I rolled him off the cliff.  I fell to my knees and silently cried 'my family is officially gone, I killed them all' I said in my head, I got up and flew into the trees images flying through my head of my friends dead because of me "NO!" I screamed and I landed on the ground I fell over crying, I curled up in a ball and ignored the calls of my friends 'it's better if I never have lived in the first place!' I yelled in my head, I felt arms wrap around me and I collapsed into them crying "it's my fault" I whispered "shh shh it's okay" Christas voice sounded from the person that was holding me "Guys! Over here I found her!" She yelled softly.  People landed around us and I was lifted away from Christa "she needs rest" I heard Annie say "I'll take her to her cabin" Reigner replied and we took off, I passed out but the last thing I remember seeing was my friends... No my family.