Dead?

Armins Pov:

  I took off running for the boats when I looked behind me to see the girl that saved me from the bullies that tormented me for years being held hostage by a Titan.  I ran faster and went to the boats where I saw Eren and Mikasa being held by Hannes "Eren! Mikasa!" I said as they got on the boat.

Your Pov:

   As the Titan lowered me into its mouth I saw a man with a green cloak heading towards me, right before he got to me the Titan dropped me into its mouth.  But a hand grabbed my arm and then I was flung onto a roof out of the Titans way, the man then killed the Titan and landed next to me *tsk* he then looked at me and picked me up.  We went over the wall and he set me down "t-thanks" I said "yeah yeah whatever" he replied "you got any family kid?" He asked "n-no I'm by myself, I don't know where my family is or was I'm just a loner on the streets" I replied and he looked at me again this time with soft eyes "what's your name kid?" He asked "Y/n" I replied "well y/n I'm Levi" he said before Hannes landed next to us "commander Levi" Hannes bowed and picked me up "hold tight kid" he told me "bye Levi" I waved goodbye and he waved back before going back over the wall to fight.  We landed on the ground and Hannes let go of me, I took of running down alleyways before I crashed into another person wearing a green cloak with wings on the back, the person turned around to reveal a girl with glasses "hi there little girl are you lost?" She asked me "n-no just on a run" I replied looking back to see Hannes running down the alleyway "get back here kid!" He yelled and I bolted behind the woman.  She looked at me then she stopped Hannes "what are you doing?! You are scaring her!" She said "Commander Hanji" he bowed "well answer me!" She said "she was a homeless kid and I was going to take her to a shelter but she just ran off" he stated, then he looked at me "I like running through the streets" I whispered and his back behind Hanji "i can agree with you on that kid" Hanji laughed "go back to you duties Hannes she clearly wants to run the streets" she added, Hannes bowed and took of.  Hanji turned to me and kneeled down "what's your name sweetheart?" She asked "Y/n" I replied "well y/n I think you should consider joining the Scouts, you got the guts" she finished and I nodded my head and took off running "bye Hanji!" I waved  "by Y/n!" She waved back.