Return

Christa's Pov:

    I flew threw the forest searching for Y/n.  Everyone woke up in the campsites when we heard her yelling at someone "I'll go and check it out" I said and I jumped off my bed and walked outside to see a man walking towards y/n, I ran inside and got dressed "she needs help!" I yelled and ran to the boys cabin "guys get up!!! Y/n is in trouble!!" I yelled.  I heard rustling and then the cabin door flew open Eren bursting out of it Armin not to far behind, everybody gathered by the 3DMG when an instructor walked by "what are you doing?!" they yelled, everyone stood still scared but I walked up to him "y/n is in trouble and we are hoping that we have permission to go help her" I said "go find her" he said back and everyone split up in groups spreading across the woods.  I flung myself from tree to tree when I saw y/n fighting a man 'what the?' I thought, she got out her sword and killed him.  She fell onto her knees crying 'poor thing' I thought, she got up and flew through the trees she then screamed "NO!" And that's when panic mode set in for me "y/n!" I said softly but she couldn't hear me, I lost her in the trees but then I saw something curled up in a ball.  I landed next to her and hugged her "it's all my fault" she whispered "shh shh it's okay" I comforted her, I saw Annie fly over us and I called out for everyone "guys! I found her! Over here!"  Y/n collapsed into my arms but I kept hugging her.  Everyone landed beside me and looked at her with sadness in their eyes, Reigner picked her up and she opened her eyes for a split second then she closed them "she needs rest" Annie stated "I'll take her to her cabin" Reigner replied and he flew off, everyone followed him back to camp.

  Your Pov:

    'Where am I? Mom?' I thought as I saw her and my father running down an alleyway.  They climbed up a brick wall up to our house "ISABEL?!" My mother yelled "mommy?" A little girl with reddish brown hair and blue turquoise eyes walked towards my mother when someone grabbed her "NO! Isabel!" My mom screamed, Dan walked out of the shadows with a knife at Isabel's neck "m-mommy?" Isabel cried "LEAVE HER BE!" My father yelled and he then charged at Dan, Dan sliced my fathers stomach and he fell over 'DAD!' I screamed in my mind "Dan please stop Isabel doesn't have the power! Me and y/n do!" My mother weeped "Danny do it" my father whispered before he took his last breath. I couldn't look away my eyes stinging from tears 'no!' I fought in my head to wake up but I couldn't, my mother then whispered something and it made the room turn a bright blue color, Dan flew backwards but Isabel stayed still "mommy!" She said and ran to my mother "where's y/n?" She asked "she is safe, now you must go run as far as you can and as fast as you can" my mother cried, Isabel nodded and ran towards the window "I love you Isabel!" My mother yelled "I love you too mommy!" She said running away, my mother stopped the spell and collapsed to the ground.  Dan got up and walked over to my mother "any last words?" He asked "yes" and she whispered a spell that would take away Isabel's memory of this moment, Dan then slit my mothers throat.

I woke up sweating "y/n calm down you are okay" Mikasa said and I laid back "sorry.. How long have I been out?" I asked "for about 6 hours" she said "huh okay" I replied.  I looked at the ceiling "I will be training tomorrow" I told her "okay" Mikasa said and then she walked out of the cabin.

Hey guys not the best ending but I tried 😂 anyways hope you guys liked this chapter! bu-bye lovelies!