Chapter 12

"Megan. What is this."

I looked up and saw Sophie standing in the doorway of my room.

"How did you get in?" I asked as she walked over to my bed.

"Your mom let me in. Now tell me what this is." she said placing her phone on my lap.

I picked it up and it was a picture of Sam and I at Go Kart Plus holding hands. It was on one of Jacobs fans accounts.

"It's Sam and I."

"Yeah I know. Can you tell me what you were doing?"

I looked up at her. "I was scared on a rollercoaster so I held his hand."

"Was the rollercoaster on flat ground?"

"No."

"God Megan." Sophie said taking her phone from me.

"What!" I said.

"You have a boyfriend that loves you and you go and hold hands with another boy." she got up from my bed.

"It was just holding hands!" I exclaimed.

"Still." she walked out of my room.

I sat down on my bed and sighed. I had this feeling I would be doing some explaining to Jacob.

About an hour later I headed over to the music video shoot. You can do this Megan, I thought walking inside the studio.

"Megan!" Jacob ran up and hugged me.

"Hey!" I said smiling as we both pulled away.

"Wanna grab lunch after the shoot?"

"Sure." I said shruging my shoulders.

"Great." he said kissing me on the cheek and ran back to start shooting.

I grabbed a seat near the refreshment table.

"Megan right?"

I turned and saw Luna standing there.

"Yep, that's me."

"Good. Because I have a question to ask you." she sat down next to me.

"Yes?" I said putting my water down.

"What's this?" she asked giving her phone to me. The picture of Sam and I was filling up the screen.

"Why do you care?" I asked.

"Because, I know that it will hurt Jacob. If you don't tell him about the picture I will." she said shutting off her phone and walked away.

I watched her walk away and sighed. I would have some explaining to do.