Chapter 8

"Megan are you okay?"

I looked up from the ice cream I was eating and stared at Jacob. No of course I wasn't okay.

"Yeah, just fine." I said smiling.

Jacob nodded his head and grabbed my hand. "You would tell me if anything is going on wouldn't you."

No. "Yes." I said smiling.

"Good." he moved closer towards me and wrapped his arm around me waist. He lifted my chin up and kissed me quickly on the cheek.

"I missed you." he said his forehead on mine.

"Me too. Why did you leave the tour?"

"Boring. I mean I loved meeting all my fans but I missed you so much." he said as he moved his head.

I felt his breath in my ear as I layed my head on his shoulder. I had to do it now. I had to break up with him.

"Jacob I need to talk to you." I lifted my head and turned to look at him. When I did that I saw Sarah walk into the store. She looked at me and smirked.

"What is it?" Jacob asked looking worried.

"I'm breaking up with you." I said my voice cracking. I heard Sarah laugh but I kept focused on Jacob.

He was staring at me with sadness on his face. "Megan. Why?"

I looked over at Sarah. She was staring at me with no expression on her face. Jacob followed my gaze and met eyes with Sarah. He looked back at me and then back at her.

I stood up and slowly grabbed my stuff.

"Megan. Sarah's making you do this isn't she?" Jacob said grabbing my arm.

I focused my eyes on the ground.

"Megan, look at me." he put his hand on my chin and lifted it up so I was looking at him.

"Jacob." I said my voice cracking.

He pulled me close to him and tears spilled fast down my face. He rocked me slowly back and forth. I heard Sarah laughing in the background.

I sat up and looked Jacob in the eyes. His grip felt strong and protective on my arm.

"Sarah, has been bullying me." I said keeping my eyes on Jacob.

Jacob's grips loosened on my arm and his hand feel to his side. He looked over my shoulder at Sarah and got up and walked over to her.

I stood there watching Jacob yell at her. His face would get really red when he yelled and then slowly fade when he calmed down. But he didn't calm down.

Sarah looked at me and rolled her eyes at me. Then flipped me off. That pissed Jacob off.

He turned around and walked back to me. I met him halfway.

"You know you didn't have to do that right?" I said grabbing his hand. It was warm.

"Yeah Megan. I did." he squeezed me hand and pulled me close to him.

"I love you Megan. You are everything to me. If someone bullies you, hurts you I promise you that I am here. Don't ever doubt that I won't. I love you."

I looked at him heat rising to my cheeks.

"I love you too Jacob." I said laying my head on his shoulder.