Chapter 3

I could hear the echo of my sandals as they hit the tile floor. I walked to my locker and got my books out.

"Megan!"

I turned around and saw Sam running towards me.

"Ready to start plan one today?" Sam asked finally reaching me.

"Yeah." I said shutting my locker.

Before I could say anything else I heard Jacob's laugh from around the corner. Sam heard it too.

"Ready?" Sam asked grabbing my hands and looking me in the eyes.

I nodded and swallowed. I was really doing this. I stood there staring at Sam when out of the corner of my eye I saw Jacob come around the corner. I did a quick nod to Sam, it was our signal.

He pulled me into a tight hug and kissed me on the cheek. "I'll see you at lunch." he whispered in my hear.

Before Sam pulled away I could see Jacob's face out of the corner of my eye. He was watching us alright. His face was a bright red. I smiled to myself.

"Ok, bye!" I called as he walked away.

I slowly turned around and met eyes with Jacob across the hall. He was watching me with dark eyes. His face was bright red and he was breathing hard. I stared at him for a few seconds  and walked the other way.

                                                                                                 _

Ring!

I ran out of the classroom and out of the school. Thank goodness, it was over. I hated school. Especially Mondays.

I was getting ready to get on the bus when something caught my eye. Jacob and Sarah were fighting. At least it looked like it. His face was flushed and she looked like she had been crying. She turned her head and saw me looking. She stared at me for a few more seconds and then ran away from Jacob.

Before Jacob could see me looking I ran onto the bus. I sat down in my normal seat and put my headphones in to tune out everyone.

As soon as the bus stopped at my house I ran off the bus and into my house.

"Hi Mom!" I called running upstairs.

She called something back but I didn't hear her because I started to blast Shawn Mendes. I took out my homework and started to work on that. After about thrity minutes of homework my phone started going off like crazy.

Sophie: DID YOU HEAR????

Sophie: ANSWER YOUR FREAKING PHONE!!!!!

Jacob: I need to talk to you. Meet me at the basketball court in five mins?

I ignored Jacob's text and answered back Sophie. That was apart of the plan. To ignore Jacob.

Megan: WHAT?!

Sophie: Sarah and Jacob broke up!!!

Megan: Really?! Jacob said he wanted to talk to me.

Sophie: Megan don't. We still need to go on with the plan.

Megan: Ok.

I shut my phone off and sighed. It was killing me not to talk to Jacob. It killed me all those years to when he didn't talk to me at all.

About an hour later my mom called me downstairs for dinner. Before I walked downstairs something caught my eye outside. It was Jacob sitting on the back porch. Tears were streaming down his face. My heart ached for him. But I had to go through with the plan. If I wanted Jacob back.

a/n; okay so I haven't updated in awhile. but I'm kinda stuck. I don't really know where this book is going. also it's getting kinda boring to write. so if you have any suggestions comment below!

thanks cuties! xx